chapter 16

A beef with the Olympians finale part 2

Poseidon, seething with anger at the Kraken's apparent defeat, raised his trident high, commanding the monstrous creature with a voice that echoed through the depths of the sea.

Poseidon: Kraken, prove your allegiance to the depths! Consume Triton, my son, and absorb his divine essence. Let his power flow through you!

The gods and goddesses of Olympus, witnessing this horrifying decree, looked on in stunned silence. Triton, the god of the sea and Poseidon's own flesh and blood, recoiled in horror as the Kraken turned its attention toward him.

Triton:Father, no! This is madness! I am your son!

But Poseidon, driven by a desperate desire to regain control, remained unmoved. The Kraken, now imbued with an eerie glow, advanced towards Triton, tentacles poised to fulfill its master's dark command.

Kraken (a guttural, otherworldly sound)

Triton, with a mixture of fear and defiance, summoned his trident, ready to defend himself against the creature that was once under his father's command.

Triton:I won't let you devour me, creature of the abyss!

The battle that ensued was a tragic spectacle. Triton, wielding his trident with a skill inherited from his divine lineage, clashed against the relentless assault of the Kraken. Each strike echoed through the abyss, the sea bearing witness to a conflict born of familial betrayal.

Triton:Father, why? This is not the way!

**Poseidon:** (with an air of cold determination) The sea demands sacrifice, and Olympus must be preserved at any cost.

As Triton fought for his life, the Kraken, fueled by the divine energy it extracted from its prey, grew even more formidable. Tentacles surged with newfound strength, and its eyes glowed with an ominous light.

Kraken let out anothernother eerie sound, resonating with the stolen divinity

The gods and goddesses, torn between loyalty to Olympus and empathy for Triton, watched the heart-wrenching battle unfold. Athena, Heracles, and Ares exchanged grave glances, recognizing the gravity of the situation.

The sea, once a realm of beauty and majesty, now bore witness to a tragedy unfolding beneath its depths. The clash between Triton and the Kraken, a dark chapter in the annals of Olympus, continued with an intensity that shook the very foundations of the divine realm. The fate of Triton and the future of Olympus hung in the balance as the battle between son and beast raged on.

**Athena:** Poseidon, what madness has consumed you? To sacrifice your own kin for power?

**Heracles:** This is not the way of Olympus! We fight for justice, not for the devouring of our own!

Athena, Heracles, and Ares, unified in their opposition, channeled their divine strength to the peak. The air crackled with energy as they launched a simultaneous assault against the empowered Kraken. The sea itself seemed to recoil at the intensity of the clash.

**Athena:** (with a fierce determination) Radiant Valor guides my blade! I will not stand idly by as familial bonds are severed!

Athena's spear glowed with a luminous radiance as she thrust it with precision, targeting the Kraken's weakened points. Her shield, an unyielding barrier, absorbed the retaliatory strikes from the enraged creature.

**Heracles:** (roaring with divine fury) Poseidon, you've lost your way! We stand against this madness, for the honor of Olympus!

Heracles swung his divine axe with relentless force, the very essence of Olympus infused in each strike. He grappled with the Kraken's massive tentacles, muscles bulging as he sought to restrain the creature that now bore the stolen divinity of Triton.