chapter 13

A beef with the Olympians part 6

Issei's Pov

I could feel my heart pounding in my chest as i confront Hades, the Lord of the Underworld, regarding the mysteries that had shaken Olympus to its core. The chamber was shrouded in an eerie stillness, the weight of the situation pressing upon me because this is definitely bigger than what I expected

But still

I demanded answers,

My voice laced with urgency,

Me:Hades, what happened to Zeus, and where is Ares? The accusations and turmoil in Olympus must be addressed and why involve me

Hades, seated on his imposing throne, regarded Issei with a cryptic and unreadable expression. His voice was as cold as the depths of the Underworld as he replied,

Hades:Answers are not easily given, Red Dragon Emperor. To uncover the truth, one must be prepared for the consequences.

My frustration and resolve mingled why in hell does he have to be so cryptic

Me:I came this far, faced formidable adversaries, and ventured into the heart of the Underworld. I won't back down now. Olympus must be saved, and the divine realm's balance restored.

The chamber seemed to echo with the gravity of our conversation, and I braced myself for Hades's response.

Hades, the Lord of the Underworld, regarded Issei with an enigmatic and chilling smile, his voice a slow, deliberate cadence that sent shivers down the Red Dragon Emperor's spine.

Hades:You see, Red Dragon Emperor, the divine realms are in a state of turmoil, and chaos begets opportunity. Olympus, with its might and power, stands as the pinnacle of the divine world. And I have yearned for eons to see it under my dominion.

My eyes narrowed, a mixture of shock and anger welling within me

Issei:You want to take over Olympus? But at what cost? The very balance of the divine realms is at stake, and your ambition threatens to plunge everything into chaos."

Hades leaned forward on his imposing throne, his eyes gleaming with an unsettling hunger for power.

Hades:Balance, my dear Red Dragon Emperor, is a delicate thing. And it is in moments of chaos that new orders can be forged. Olympus, with its ruling pantheon in disarray, is a ripe fruit, ready to be plucked.

Me:you're willing to plunge the divine realms into war, to see countless lives disrupted, just for your ambition? Have you no concern for the consequences of your actions?

Hades's smile widened, revealing a chilling disregard for the suffering his plans might bring.

Hades:The divine realms are no strangers to conflict, and in conflict, I find my strength. Olympus will be mine, and the rest of the divine world will bend to my will."

Issei shook his head, his resolve unwavering.

Me: won't let that happen. Olympus must be saved from the chaos you seek to unleash. The divine realms deserve stability and peace, not the dominion of a power-hungry usurper like you

I sneered at the mad god

Hades's laughter filled the chamber, a dark and haunting sound.

Hades: uou are a formidable adversary, Red Dragon Emperor. But the path to Olympus will not be an easy one, and you will need more than resolve to stop me.

As the confrontation between Issei and Hades continued, the stakes grew even higher, and the fate of Olympus and the entire divine realm hung in the balance. Issei knew that he faced a formidable and relentless opponent, but he was ready to stand as a guardian of order and fight for the peace and balance that the divine realms so desperately needed.