Chapter X

The next few days were a bliss. Lagi akong sinusundo ni Zyd and sometimes we'll eat breakfast along the way before going to school, madalas sabay kami naglalunch but I always ask him to a different place dahil hindi pa rin ako sanay na tinitingnan kami pag magkasama sa school.

I still have to man our booth from morning to afternoon and then sabay kami nag didinner ni Zyd, minsan inaaya ko sina Sav and Thalia pero umaayaw na ang dalawa.

Zyd is so patient, he'll always wait for me if I'm not done yet either with food or arranging my stuff. He's so clingy too, konting minuto lang na bitiwan ko ang kamay niya ay hinahanap niya kaagad.
He's been busy with his practice games from time to time but he always has time for me.

There are some things I learned about him sa ilang araw na lagi naming pagsasama, he's a middle child. May ate siya at kapatid na lalaki na still in highschool pero sa US nag aaral. He also likes to watch sports events. And his fave is roasted beef! Kailangan ko matutunan kung paano yon lutuin. I'm not much of a cook though.

Every single moment with him feels like I'm floating in the air.

Mas lumawak na din ang chismis sa aming dalawa na laging inaupdate sa akin ni Sav. Now the students at school are confirming that we really are together and saying that we are the new 'it' couple after Gwen and Liam.

Honestly, I couldn't care less. I'm just happy and I want this happiness to stay.

Today is the last day of foundation week and kakatapos ko lang kumain ng lunch which Zyd bought and dropped by earlier.

"so we have to calculate all our expenses and then proceed with a budgeted report, I want to check all our sales from day one" si Kai na kausap ang ilang student officers. He looks so authoritative while standing and holding a pen and a notebook.

Kai looks super intelligent with his eyes that roam around trying to let us know that he see all of us.

"Noted on this pres, mamaya ko na ba ibibigay?"

"yes please, and Sel you can organize this into a graph, you need to create both digital and physical copy" I nodded at him and wrote it on my pad so I can work on it probably this weekend.

"All of this will be discussed on monday so no need to send it to me later Gabe" our secretary nodded at him and jotted down notes.

"Thank you guys for working, it's been such a pleasant foundation week, we deserve a break" Kai announced and everyone around started clapping. They gave him a lot of compliments for making sure that our foundation week ran smoothly.

"you made this possible pres, thank you as well" isa sa mga officers ang nag compliment kay Kai which he gave them a soft smile.

After an hour we decided to clean our booth and free the rest of our day to just hang around.

"Do you want to come with me Sel? I have to go to the sports ground to get Riley" tumango ako dahil doon din naman ako pupunta.

All my friends know what's between me and Zyd, it's not a secret anymore. Well... it wasn't a secret but it was something I was hiding before.

"sige"

We walked to the sports ground court, may mga pinag usapan kami about Kyline since hindi ko siya masyadong nakikita and some school stuff. I found out na sobrang busy na pala ulit nila next weekend especially midterms week na.

The squeaky noise of the players shoes made me turn my head and look at them. Nasa loob at naglalaro sina Zyd and Riley. I also saw some of their teammates na ngumiti sa akin. I waved at them back at alam kong nakita iyon ni Zyd since napatingin siya sa akin and kumunot na lang ang noo niya at parang galit na galit sa bola.