( right now jhope and kai were sitting on the couch, taehyung and yoongi were standing beside them talking to each other, everyone was one by one feeding sweets to the newly married couple, it was jimin's turn, jimin took a sweet and fed jhope then kai, then his eyes fell on yoongi he went and kept the sweet infront of yoongi's mouth, yoongi looked at him he signalled him to eat it, yoongi took a bite of sweet staring at jimin's face, jimin smiled and ate the half of the sweet that was left then jungkook saw taehyung standing there, he went,picked a sweet, he first fed jhope and kai then he went towards taehyung and kicked taehyung's feet before taehyung could scream jk stuffed the sweet in tae's mouth preventing him from screaming kook giggled and stood beside tae, tae calmed himself down then he also kicked jk's feet, jk glared at him but then he spoke sassily while looking at himself in camera)

Kook: omg so handsome.... how can someone be so charming...okay honestly speaking, Jeon Jungkook i am so jealous of you and your beauty, it's illegal to be this handsome

(Taehyung rolled his eyes at his self obsession)

Tae: (whispered, chewing) first time i saw a cockroach being self obsessed

(Yoongi was standing in the corner looking at everyone enjoying the wedding and suddenly jimin's eyes fell on yoongi, he went towards him)

Jimin: ahhh (he screamed, closed his eyes and pretended to fall down he waited for yoongi to hold his waist but then he saw yoongi quietly leaving from there) cold ass... couldn't he hold me? (He stomped his feet and left from there angrily)

Mr jung: okay guys let's have dinner

(He said and jeons,jungs and Kim's went to have dinner... everyone was eating suddenly mrs Jung (jhope's mom) spoke)

Mrs jung: Jungkook and jimin your friend got married so when are you both planing to get married?

Kook: honestly speaking aunt i think there is no one of my type... tell me honestly aunt is there anyone who can deserve such a handsome boy like me? Who can handle me?

(Everyone chuckled except tae who rolled his eyes)

Tae: (mumbled) of course there is no one who can handle a boy like you who sneaked out of the mental hospital

Mrs jung: well you're right though..(to jimin) what about you jimin?

Jimin: aunt i am ready but unfortunately my prince forgot the way to my heart...he is not coming to propose me (he said sadly staring at yoongi who was busy scrolling his phone)

Mr kim: what about you yoongi? Do you have any plans to get married or?

Yoongi: (looked at mr kim) i will but when the right time will come

Jk: yoongi hyung you don't have a girlfriend do you? (He asked looking at jimin, he was trying to make jimin jealous but his eyes fell on jimin whose eyes turned red, his expression turned into a serious one his grip tightened on the glass, ready to smash it when yoongi spoke)

Yoongi: no...i don't have one...even i am not interested in keeping gf or bfs i'll directly marry

(Hearing this jimin calmed down, he he loose his grip on glass omg this boy is obsessed with yoongi)

(And then everyone started eating, after having dinner everyone left to their houses, kaihope also came to their own house that was gifted by their parents, jhope and kai entered inside the room, kai started taking off his shoes)

Jhope: (in mind) should i confess to him that i love him so much? Yes i think now he won't even have the option to reject... let's confess

Jhope + kai: i want to confess something (both said at the same time)