I didnt knew (1)

Comincia dall'inizio

-
"I hate my roommate!" You said and throw your bag on the table. "Wow, clam down girl." Nai told you. "What's going on?" Phoebe asked you, but of your best friends was confused. "I hate Matt." You correct yourself.

"Thanks god, but what going on." Nai said and you sigh. "He asked me what about my day off, and what's going on today. So I told him that what would he do if I'll stay at home, he will cuddle with me and watch a movie of course not!" You shouts.

"Well, you're right." Phoebe said. "And then he said, no I'll go out and spent the day with another girl. Because it's what I've done when we both had a day off." You rolled your eyes.

"Well, is he stupid, he hate you and you hate him, what did he expect you would do?" Nai said and you sigh. "I know, he can be a real dick sometimes." You said and she nodded.

"He always been." Phoebe said and Nai agree with her. "Yeah, just ignore him, I wish you could have a roommate like mine." Nai said and you laughed. "Well, you're with your boyfriend." You said and she nodded.

"And I'm living the dream girl!" She said. "Yeah, but let's forget about it. What about the party your new man got for us?" Phoebe asked. You knew what she meant.

You met a new guy before a month ago, he was at your place a few times, both of you were hooking up for once or twice.

"Well, we have to go there, he let his friends know I'm his girlfriend." You said and they were happy for you. "I'm so happy! Finally a relationship." Nai said and hugged you tight.

"I'm actually so surprised." You said and laughed. "Im happy for you." Phoebe said and smiled. You got into Phoebe arms and laughed. When you pulled back you saw Matt standing there with his friends and laughing.

You couldn't help but look.

-
It's was already afternoon, almost 6 pm. You got ready for tonight, and texted jake about tonight. Matt was in the living room, he watched tv and scroll through his TikTok.

When you walked out of the room he watch you going to the mirror next to the door and get up. "Wow, where are you going?" He asked you. "None of your business." You put your lipstick on. "Come on." He said.

"A party, with my new boyfriend." You said and closed the bottle. "Boyfriend?" Matt raised his eyebrows and cleared his throat. "Yes, are you not hearing me?" You asked.

"No yeah, uh, who is it?" He asked and came after you. "Jake, from room 105." You said. "Oh come on!" Matt throw his arms in the air. "He sleeping with a girl In his room!" Matt shouts. "Well, you too. And still phoebe dated you in this start of the year." You replied.

"Yeah, and now you and Phoebe opened a hate club about me." He said and tapped the table with his finger. "I don't hate you Matt." You looked up at him and he looked at you confused. "That you think I hate you doesn't mean Im really hate you." You adds.

"Really?" He raised his eyebrows. "Yeah, after everything that happened in high school, it's nothing to do with you." You shrug your shoulders. "But I do understand why you hate me so much." You sigh and walked to the door. "If you wanna come.. then." You sigh.

"Then comes."

You said and closed the door behind you.