08

Evyavan with his siblings and Rudra were in a restaurant, waiting for Aariv to come with Nitara, listening to whatever Jiya was telling them

In the mornings, Aariv had went to meet Evyavan. Even after knowing everything about Evyavan, meeting his parents. He still wanted to meet and confirm himself that Evyavan was good for his sister. After meeting him, Aariv was satisfied with him. He knew Evyavan will keep her happy, and he wants nothing other than that.

Evyavan was both nervous and excited to meet Nitara. Excited, for the part that he was finally meeting the girl he was going to be engaged tomorrow and nervous, for the part that he doesn't know anything about her.

From the day he saw her photo. She has always been in his mind. He can't help but think about her. There hasn't been a day when he didn't think about her. It has become a habit for him, where he finds himself  looking at her photo every night before sleeping and there have been many times when he woke up to her photo.

And then- Jiya was interrupted by a clearing of throat followed by a 'we are here'

Everyone looked up, looking at the voice.

Evyavan's dark brown eyes met a pair of honey brown eyes and his heart skipped a beat. Then the same pair of honey brown eyes looked at every feature of his face noticing everything about his face while his breathing stopped. Their eyes met once again before she looked away and his heart started beating. And the smile on his face widened a little more.

 And the smile on his face widened a little more

She looked away rubbing her cheeks. She looks embarrassed but those flushed cheeks look more beautiful.

She looks ethereal. Her honey brown kajal filled eyes radiate nothing but warmth. The little silver jhumka adorned her ears. A little bindi between the eyebrows with a soft smile adorned on the lips makes her more beautiful. And the glasses are like she has framed her beautiful eyes from the world.

Do you want your first impression as a creep, dude?  I looked at the person who whispered in my ears, saw Aarohi wiggling her eyebrows.

I cleared my throat looking way, feeling warmth spreading on my neck.