02

Let's go

Let's go. Tanvi, my best friend said as I finished my briyani and I nodded getting up when I heard my over protective brother asking.

Where?. He asked and we sighed.

We have something to talk about and we are giving you guys privacy, you know. I said last part smiling widely.

You can talk here too, and as of privacy we don't need that, now. He said rolling his eyes.

No, we can't. I replied.

Bhai, please, it's important. Tanvi requested and I scoffed.

What happened? Everything good, right? You both are behaving different since you came. Bhai enquired worriedly and bhabhi nodded agreeing with him.

And then he says I talk to much. Hypocrite!

Bhai, it's nothing and we are just outside. I said dragging her outside with me.

Be safe. I heard Bhai's faint voice on our way outside.

Wait here, for a minute. She said and left without listening to me.

I stand there folding my hands to chest and looking up at the moon with a small smile playing on my lips. I have always liked night and moon. The night feels like home and moon is like the person who listen to you without interrupting, she knows all my secrets.

Here, take one. She said and I looked at her only to find her standing with two ice cream tubs. I nodded taking my chocolate one leaving butterscotch for her and we start walking toward the park beside resturant.

Ab bolegi kuch?(will speak something,now?). I asked frustrated.

Kya bolein?(what?). She said and I glared at her.

Audacity of this girl!

Yahi ki tujhe ye achanak se delhi kyu shift hona hai, wo bhi bina btaye? ( That why you suddenly want to shift delhi, that to without informing?). I asked her narrowing my eyes.

Well, not suddenly I decided a month ago. She mumbled and I looked at her with disbelief.

And when were you going to tell me? After leaving. I asked narrowing my eyes.

I wanted to but didn't know how to. She said slowly.

With the help of your mouth, I guess. I said with a sarcastic smile.

Now,will you tell me the reason?. I asked a little loudly this time.

Chill, no need to get hyper, it's just Ansh wants to continue his study from there. She said coolly looking at me while I gave her a tell-me-the-real-reason look.

Ansh is her younger brother.

She really knows how to piss me off.

I'm not lying, really. She said looking everywhere but me.