04

I was going through the report of a patient when someone opened the door of my office and walked in

I was going through the report of a patient when someone opened the door of my office and walked in. I looked up to scold the person but stopped on seeing Aakash bhai, my cousin.

Your bhabhi wants to talk to you. He said passing his phone and I groaned knowing what's coming.

Hel-

Dr. Evyavan Kashyap, if you don't come home today, I'll make sure you are grounded for two days. She yelled, cutting me off from other side.

I'll come at night. I said.

No, you are leaving the hospital now or I am calling chhoti maa. She warned and I sighed.

I hate you. I mumbled, knowing I can't win from her.

Aww, I love you too, bestfriend. She mocked cutting the call.

Why the hell did I even befriend her!!

I passed bhai his phone and said him to wait for some minutes, so I can wind up things.

Let's go. I said as I was done and bhai nodded walking ahead.

So?. Bhai asked as we started walking together and I looked at him asking to continue.

I heard what you did yesterday, Care to explain?. He asked narrowing his eyes.

Exactly what you heard?. I asked back.

That first you threw minister's daughter out of your office then you threatened minister to leave the hospital. He said.

Don't ask about that, they both were so irritating, first his daughter was so clingy and kept coming close to me even after my denials and warning and was asking me to marry her and anyways he was in hospital for public sympathy by faking gastric pain as heart attack. So, I just warned him that if he didn't leave the hospital then I would myself tell media about his real health. I narrated and he nodded.

I'll drive. He said as we reached the car and I nodded giving him the key before sliding in passenger seat.

So, you have no hand in the news of minister health that has gone viral today?. He asked with a knowing smile on his face.

I may and may not have asked Hriday to inform media as a worker of hospital. I shrugged while he just shook his head. Hriday sharma, who manage hospital in our absence.

How will you deal with the minister?. He asked again.

He called me after the news came, I said I'll look into it. I replied looking outside the window.

Chhoti maa wants to talk to you. He informed excitedly and I frowned.

What is exciting in this?