06

As both siblings started walking towards the living room, Nitara's nervousness crept in again and with each decreasing steps, she was getting more anxious and nervous

She was never good at meeting new people. She was always awkward around new people not knowing how to start a conversation with them. Being in a society where people judge you for the smallest things, we start being careful about everything we do and that's why she is so nervous and anxious, they are here to meet her, judge her and this is making her more nervous. What if she messed up, what if she said something she shouldn't. There was a lot of what ifs that was making her nervous.

Meanwhile, in the living room everyone is busy chatting with each other and was trying to get to know each other. When both siblings entered getting all the attention. Reaching there Aariv smiled at his little sister before removing his hand from her shoulder.

Nitara looked at her brother who mumbled a small 'relax' with encouraging smile before walking away from her and standing next to Tanvi.

Nitara looked up at everyone and joined her hand in namaste with a smile on her face.

Nandini came forward to introduce everyone to her daughter.

She is Sangita ji, Evyavan's taiji. Nandini said pointing at Sangita who smiled at Nitara before blessing her as she touched her feet.

She is Aadhya ji, his mother. Nitara touched her feet and she blessed her with a big grin while Nitara smiled awkwardly.

They Keshav ji and Anish ji, his tauji and father. Nitara went to touch there feet when keshav stopped her.

Betiyan pair nhi chuti. Keshav stopped Nitara patting her head. When she turned to Anish, he too smiled patting her head.

(Daughters don't touch feet.)

Inhe to tu janti hi h, Krishna uncle. Nandini said pointing at Tiwari ji, Nitara touched his feet and he blessed her.

( You already know him, Krishna uncle)

Kitni badi hogyi humari Nitara, last time jab dekha tha tab do chotiya bana ke school jaya karti thi. Krishna said laughing while Nitara smiled awkwardly looking at everyone as they started laughing.

(Our Nitra has grown so much, the last time I saw her, she used to go to school with two braids in it.)

Come beta, sit with us. Aadhya call Nitara patting the space between her and Sangita.

 Aadhya call Nitara patting the space between her and Sangita