Chapter Seventeen

A/N: This is a Lemon Soo if you don't want to read ya don't have to okay ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*** Time Skip: Months Later ***

** third person **

William was in his office checking all the records that was handed in by the reapers. "So far nothing is wrong thank god for that ." he said in a dead voice he stops for a second running his hand through his neatly combed hair.

He looks to the side to see all the complete files from Meeka and smiles "she knows how to get the job done. If only everyone here was that dedicated they would probably give me less overtime." He said to himself

** Williams POV **

I looked towards the door once I heard the knock " I swear if its you Sutcliffe I will take your death scythe away permanently." I said irritated "no only me dear" Meeka said walking into my office and closing the door behind her locking it.

I raised a brow wondering why she locked it. "Why did you lock my door how will they hand in the already hour late reports."

"Hello love what brings you here, oh nothing just wanted to see how you was doing." She said smiling down at me. I sighed hearing the dead part of the sentence being me.

I can't help it with this job I don't have the time for all this romance... But I don't want to lose her either she means so much to me.

"Hello my love what brings you here." I said to her and she smiles more "well since you asked I really just wanted to stay with you since all my work is completed and I even helped others with there work as well.

" I was shocked she actually helped others and completed hers. I sighed which sounded like I was stressed out.

"You know will you should let me help you" I shake my head "no Meeka its ok" she smirks and turns my chair to face her and she sat on my lap wrapping her arms around my neck.

The sudden action made me blush "mmm William you need to relax more" she moved closer to my neck and I felt her breath against my skin.

** Meeka POV **

I saw The blush on his face and moved closer to his neck I smiled when I felt his arms wrap around my waist. I kissed his neck softly, seeing him tilt his head to the side to give me more access.

I started to suck on his neck finding his weak spot yet again since he shivered a bit and bit his bottom lip.

"Oh William you like what I'm doing" I asked him while I started to move my hip a bit and heard him gasp at my sudden attempt on making him loose control. "Well" I said when he didn't respond.

"yes" he said to me in a husky voice. I felt his hand slide up to my shirt and start to unbutton it. Afterwards he would kiss me deeply I let my hand run through his neatly combed hair.

I felt him slide my dress shirt off of me, he broke the kiss so I can take it off showing him my red laced bra. He smile a bit and kissed me again this time he nips my bottom lip making me moan which he took that opportunity to slide his tongue into mouth. I fight with his tongue even though I know im going to lose in the end.

** William POV **

Hearing that lovely moan I slid my tongue inside her mouth fighting her tongue. I pulled back for air. both me and her panting looking at each other.

I take my black gloves off and tossed them to the side I bit her neck lightly and she moans softly "nnn~" I then slide my hand down to her bra unclipped the back to free what I been waiting for.

I started to tease her and she moans again this time she moans my name softly, I kissed from her neck to her breast and nip it leaving red marks while I teased and played with the other. I soon switched making sure they both get the same attention.

She was moaning and grinding on my lap which I know she can feel the lump in my pants which wasn't helping me at all. "Honestly... " I think to myself. She looks down at me panting lightly.

** Third Person **

Meeka starts to take Williams top part off looking at his toned stomach "you knows how to keep your sexy side hidden don't you" that comment she said made William blush lightly.

William looks up at her and pulls her into another heated kiss both there exposed tops together as they was kissing each other passionately.

Meeka pulls away and whisper in his ear In a calm pleading voice "I need you please" and William was more then willing to give her what she wanted.

She unbuckled his belt of his pants as he slowly lifted her a bit to slide her pants down as well as her matching pair of panties off. He slides a finger inside her and she moans loudly "ahh will~"

he added another finger scissoring her and she moved in time with his hands then moans "please will I need you ahh stop teasing"

he smiles again this time visible enough to see and took his fingers out and aimed his length to her entrance and slowly thrust inside her.

"Nnn~" Meeka moans softly placing her hands on Williams shoulders as she started to moved her hips in time with his thrust his hands went to her waist to keep her steady as she kept moving her hips more faster and William thrust in a way that hit her g spot "Ahh William d-do it a-again" as what she said he does it again.

Meeka soon felt herself reach the end as she calls William name rather loudly which made William kiss her deeply to keep her moans low he soon climaxed with a grunt and pants with her pulling out of her slowly and helps her clean up.

After both was dressed William fixing his tie and combing his hair back and Meeka fixing her shirt. She smiles as him and kissed him softly on the lips one last time.

"So will, did you relax? " he looks at her "yes I did it relieved my stress big time. Thank you" Meeka unlocks the door and smiles at him "love you William " he gave her a visible smile and said "I love you to Meeka"

A/N: whelp I did it Hehe and hope ya liked it because that's as far as I can get XD well see ya soon on the next chapter. Love ya. Thanks Sliverwolf20
MatthewWilliams233

William: * blushes faintly* "in my office...really "

Me: *smiles a bit * "well I didn't see you complaining"

Meeka: *blushes* .....

Me: *dodges William death scythe and run away* "love you to William!!"

William: "Honestly....."

Meeka: *smh* its uh......

🎉 She Falls In Love With A Reaper ( William Fanfic) hikayesini okumayı bitirdin 🎉