Chapter Fourteen

** Last Time **

I blushed lightly and moved back to act like I was walking in and Grell opens up and looks at me then away.

"Excuse me" he walked away and I peek in Williams office "sir may I come in" "yes you may Meeka"

** Meeka POV **

I walked into his office and handed him the file that said my last decision on her and stood there waiting for his final answer.

I swear I saw a smile appear on his face and disappear just as quick. "Okay Meeka welcome to the Shinigami dispatch you are now a full pledged reaper" I smile and nods excited "thank you so much william" he nods and gets up, i can see all the files on his desk.

"Damn that's a lot how does he do it" I mumble to myself then I turned to William who looked at a book and take it out and hands it to me "okay Meeka you have to choose which death scythe you want" he told me in a dead voice his eyes cold.

I took the book and held it looking at the cover kinda looked like gardening tools but what caught my eyes was a sickle. I blushed when I felt his presence behind me and I stood as calm as I can "which would you like Meeka" he said to me. I pointed to the pictures of what I wanted he nods.

** William POV **

I was amused that she chooses the sickle but I motioned her to follow me to another room near my office. I saw her looking around in amazement at all the death scythe and when she saw the one she want she walk towards
It.

" may I have this one William" I nod and takes two of them and hands them to her she smiles and put one on either side of her waist and smiles wider "so uh is it okay if you can show me around."

I pushed my spectacle up with my own death scythe making a reflection from the light

"yes you are a new recruit so follow me I'll show you around"