Chapter Thirteen

** Last Time **

He wrote something and showed me to the next room which was showing me another file with an empty stamp "this will decide everything I want you to reap this soul and tell me if he should live or die."

I nodes and left right away to a middle age woman who was a writer and had a daily routine of handing in her stories and successful made it in. But she is to die in one week.

**Meeka POV **

I watched my target walk to the store to get more ink and paper for her new story. I was taking notes and watching her closely as she picks up a little kitten and hugs it smiling and walking home "must be her kitten." I said as I walked along the roof following her every move.

** Quick Third Person **

What Meeka didn't know is that from afar William was watching her watch her target and was glad to see she was doing well even though he didn't show it.

** Meeka POV **

The week had passed and she show she was successful in life but.... Sadly today was the day she dies and I got my trainers death scythe ready to reap her soul and collect her cinematic record to take back to william.

"I hope I pass I really want to make william proud of me..." I blush lightly and shake my head and focused on her as she was running a carriage hit her and she flew to the other side I walked closer to her and stabbed her stomach while everyone was gasping and appeared on the roof waiting for her record to finish.

Once it was finished I left to the Shinigami dispatch office and walked to Williams office and knocked on the door but stopped when I heard him yelling at Grell and put my head closer to listen in but I soon regretted it afterwards.

** William POV **

I was listen to Grell spill out the truth that he was the one that started the fire and changed the records the way it was suppose to be to what he wanted which angeed me more.

"How dare you mess with her records and not say a word about it!"

I saw Grell flinch and moved back in horror as I walked up to him "do you have any idea how much trouble you just caused and now you are going to get the rightful punishment you are now suspended from field duty until further notice.

"But that isn't fair you was falling in love with her and you just met her I been here for ever and you still didn't notice me."

I sighed in irritation "I'm not like you Grell sutcliff and I prefer her over you any day now please get out of my office you already caused me more overtime. And the higher ups won't be pleased by this actions by you."

** Meeka POV **

I heard everything said but what synced in my mind was that will was in love with me and said he prefers me more I blushed lightly and moved back to act like I was walking in and Grell opens up and looks at me then away.

"Excuse me" he walked away and I peek in Williams office "sir may I come in" "yes you may Meeka"