Chapter Three

* Last Time *

When Meeka and mina looked they was shocked to see he was young and now old looking.

Mina tried to talk to talk to Meeka but notice she was really into Tue song he was currently singing.

** Meeka P.O.V **

When I heard him sing it sent chills on my body and how smooth he sounded. "Wow he sounds so....Handsome" He is a tall man with short, neatly-combed, black hair, and yellow-green eyes.

He wears rectangle-shaped glasses, which have four decorative lines on each arm of the frames. He was dressed in a dark suit, tie, black gloves, and dress shoes. "Wait what am I thinking I don't even know him." I think to myself watching him.

Mina shakes my arm. "Meeka stop staring at him you may take his clothes off if its any longer ." she laughs low and I can feel a faint blush on my cheeks. "You like him don't you." I looked at her quickly "how can I like him if I don't know him."

* Quick Mina P.O.V *

Mina shrugs and looked at the man singing who was suddenly looking at meeka. But she wasn't paying attention.

** Meeka P.O.V **

I was drawing a night city with a lot of lights and some open windows with music notes coming out of certain windows. By the time I hear him finish the song is the same time I finished my sketch of a music city.

Every claps and I clap as well smiling as watch him fix his glasses with his middle finger he held no expression but a straight face that I realize was looking right at me. For some reason when I look at his eyes I feel like his eyes was piercing my very soul. Like reading it.