♤♡|Their Dating era| ♡♤

Start from the beginning

Rudrani blushed.

"I don't know, what happened, when it occurred, I just can't help but to fall for you more day by day " Rudrani uttered.

Karna chuckle.

"Did you wore the Anklets??" Karna questioned.

"Ofc , it's beautiful, I loved it" Rudrani replied.

Karna caressed her head and bid Goodbye
"But came just now !! Rest a bit before going to courtroom " Rudrani uttered.

"My all stress erases with your presence" Karna replied caressing Rudrani's cheeks. Rudrani closed her eyes to feel the warmth. Then opened her eyes and nod and Karna went inside his court room .

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"These works were all done by the Empress??" Anamika uttered with wide eyes hearing what Draupadi has to do.

Kunti Draupadi along with Ruchira chuckle.

"You can divide this with Ruchira and Rudrani, no need to suffer alone " Kunti uttered

"Ofc , it's too much for me to handle " Anamika uttered.

Rudrani entered.

"Here comes the Third Queen " Draupadi commented.
Rudrani blushed while sitting.

"What are you all talking about ??" Rudrani questioned.

"We're discussing about the works a Empress has to do , and it's too much" Ruchira replied with a sigh .

Draupadi and Kunti chuckle.

"Like what are these ??" Rudrani questioned

Draupadi started telling.

After hearing all these Rudrani remained silent for a moment.

"Don't mind me , I wasn't a Empress, but in Ratri , I used to do all these , cause Ratri is like my child , I'm the only ruler there right so all responsibilities were mine alone , though it's a lot , but years of work made me experienced " Rudrani finished.