Nicknames.(15)

Rein Grey Darker

This girl is going to drive me mad crazy. No literally. 

I let her drive my race car and she can't drive for shit. 

"You like how i drive?" She asked me and then looked at me. 

"First eyes on the road, and no you can't drive for shit." She grins after more fucking life risking minutes of my life we pull up to school.  

"Guys, i gave him the best ride ever!" She did not. 

"Yeah if getting killed is the best ride ever then yes it was the best ride ever!" 

" Stop lyin you know it was the best ride." Serenity tells me. 

"Sure shortcakes." She got on the tip of her toes to show she was 'taller'.

"Guess what I learned that we are going to have a trip in the snow." Courtyard squealed and yelled. 

"In the snow?" Jasper squealed. 

"In the snow?!" Serenity also squealed. 

"Yes dumb asses in the fucking snow now stop jumping like it's the first time your going to be in the snow."  Mez had the actually audacity to call shortcakes a dumb ass i only call her that. 

" You don't understand girl math when there's snow we can take 10,000 snow pictures it'll look so cute and are outfits be eating the snow." Shortcakes explains the dumbest thing ever. 

"Girl you is so correct like that is so true." Courtyard nods at this.  

" I think your girl's math is starting to add up only if you take a picture of me eating the snow." Jayce dumb ass agreeing to this. 

"I don't believe it I gotta hear it myself to now it's true plus Courtyard you believe everything you hear so I'm not buying it." I tell her she gasps at the name I called her. 

" Courtyard? Really out of everything in the world of nicknames you say Courtyard." She says offended I don't know why? 

"You getting mad he calls me Jasper it's literal Jasmine how do you get that mixed?" What it is  literally Jasper what is she on. 

" That is crazy but personal wouldn't take that." Shortcakes says as if she doesn't have a name too. 

" What are you on Shortcakes?" She lets out a loud dramatic gasp. 

"ME personally wouldn't take that level of disrespect." Mezalin says. 

"Mezalin sit your ass down and you have one." Juicy wants to talk too. 

"Juicy be quiet and go suck on some apple juice." I roll my eyes. 

"Excuse me?" He acts all offended like... hello how are you. 

"You excused." I say. 

" Let's just agree you guys can't give nicknames for shi-."Courtyard says. 

"GET ALL YOUR BEHINDS TO CLASS BEFORE I TAKE Y'ALL!" So extra. 

We all walked to class and Courtyard was actually right sur-pris-ingly.  

*************** 

Serenity Shayla Darker.... oop Jackson*  

Courtney was right I knew homegirl was not lying because. 

THAT'S MY DOWN BITCH THAT'S MY DANG DANG WHEN EVERYONE GOES. 

Okay let me stop you right there buddy. 

So I spot bae so like I thought what should I do to him? 

THE JUJU WALK!!  

So that's what I did I juju walked to him and rizzed him up.  

" Did you know my love for you is like north korea because I can't escape you." I made him turn a different way then put his chin to me. 

He laughed at my attempt. "What the fuck was that walk you walked like some was in your ass." I checked if there was something and he laughed at me. 

We skipped to lunch we'll more like I skipped and he walked but somehow his big ass legs made him go faster than me. 

" Gang you weren't lying because the teach told us that we would go to a trip in the snow and I did our happy dance." I wasn't lying me and Jasmine and Courtney did a signature dance.  

"Let me do it right now in fact." and I did "Do the stanky leg do the stanky leg." I tried to continue but Rein pulled me down nigga i was in the middle of some. 

All the boys laughed at us. " Uh what are you laughing about don-keys we made that with our heart." Jasmine sassed as she should. 

"Yeah we put our heart, sweat, tear, and blood into that." She nodded. 

"Shore I believe you." Jayce said with a hint of 'i really don't though'.  

"But Jasmine and Courtney can you guys help me pack me for the trip please?" I really don't know what to wear. 

"Alright but I gotta pack first then I'm coming." Jasmine says. 

"Same,"Courtney adds on " Hey why can't I come?" Jayce asks. 

"Because you have no taste in women's clothing." Rein adds. 

" You don't know the amount of things he knows about women" Mez adds. 

"You're acting like I'm a man whore," Tea? "Because you are" Rein and Mez say at the same time. 

We eat our food and guess how many bodies Jayce got? 50. I won't judge but damn he got hoes. I mean he is really good looking with his dirty blonde hair and dark eyes. But not a match to bae. 

********** 

" Guys you think I should add this?" I ask for an orange body suit.  

They shook their heads we were standing out of my walk in closet.  

"Yeah, I don't think so either thank you guys for helping me." I thank them. 

"No problem it was actually fun." Courtney says and Jasmine nods. 

"Y'all are real ones I owe you guys." I shouldn't have said that. 

TOMORROW IS THE TRIP!! 

********** 

A/N 

I literally love snow pictures. 

VOTE AND COMMENT. 

XOXO, Marry. 

🤎 🤍.