Brunch(3)

Serenity Shayla Jackson

Nooo he is going to be home, and now my whole mood is going to be down. Fuck emotions so annoying like I'd rather be Elena Gilbert and turn off my emotions. But she was a hoe so i'm good where I am at.

I slowly open the door and guess who there is pops like ugh.

"Hi papa where have you been you missed breakfast". I said with a forced smile.

For some reason he always compared me to my younger sister Nyah when all I try to do is make him proud and he is always using words to abuse me I know consy that sounds stupid. No one can abuse you with words but he does. If I am being honest it hurts more than direct touch.

Shut up.

"Get dressed we are getting brunch with some friends of mine your sister and mama is out so they can't come so i'll take you" He demands then leaves.

Thanks I guess..

I put on a white dress that reaches mid-thigh he won't say anything right, right?

"That is awfully short I guess it'll do we have so little time anyways". He says with disgust in his voice like I wore underwear.

We arrive and they say their son will come guess who it was?

Rein ?

Fucking jackpot.

"Rein, what are you doing here?" I ask also but i'm happy that it is not some pedo trying to look under my dress like pop's other son's friends. 

"Oh, just here to look at this beautiful place the fuck you think i'm here dumb shit." He says and he father scolds him for cursing. 

His father and mother are here while my grumpy ass daddy dearest is here. 

"So I was thinking about starting one business company so that the profits can go up." Mr. Darker says. 

(A/N: I don't know anything about business so don't come for me.) 

"You're really pretty my son is always so rude and I think you two would be so cute." Mrs. Darker says.  

"Mrs. Darker you're really pretty yourself." She thanks me.

"No, she fucking ugly I don't have time for dating to." He deadpans. 

"You idiot, don't talk to my daughter in law like that." He rolls his eyes. 

"You and your father are just the same." She shakes her head. 

"Athena you know that's not true but let's continue on Mr. Jackson, Athena we'll be anywhere you want after this." Mr. Darker says. 

"So as I was saying you and Rein would be so cute and he doesn't come to his two senses you'll still be my daughter." 

"Mom!" Rein groans. 

"Mrs. Darker just between us two I think I'd rather eat a horse ass." I whisper to her. 

" Come by my house and we can do something together like baking I know I'm not the best cook but we'll find something off google." I laugh. 

She's so gorgeous I can see how Rein is like that, Her brunette hair that has amazing curls, tan skin, and green eyes I wish I was born the same year she was we would be best friends.

********

Not even after 10 mins i feel this stupid idiot kicking my seat. 

"Fuck off." I slightly leaned into him only for him to hear. 

"How about no." 

"How about you kids go somewhere together so you aren't listening to this boring conversation." Mrs. Darker says trying to play matchmaker.  

Rein didn't even wait for a second and he started leaving. 

"Bye Mr, and Mrs. Darker I love to meet you guys again." 

"Bye daughter." Mrs. Darker says. 

And Mr. Darker waves goodbye.

We go inside the car and I put the aux on.

Mariah Carey~ It's a wrap.

"And it's on it's on you did wrong so wrong such a skiddoo skiddo babyy!" I scream on the top of my lungs.

"Shut the fuck up". Rude.

"No". I started singing again.

"It's a wrapp for you baby!" I will sing again. 

"You're so rude and smile a little."  

"No."

***********

" Finally where are we at?" I ask and turn to him and tilt my head.

"You're cute when you do that". He admits.

I laughed and he told me we were at the beach.

I ran as fast as I could to the water and took my dress first of course.

He looked at me then ran up scooped me up and dumped me in the water.

"Hey that's not nice dude" I tried to attempt to make a nigga voice.

" Don't ever call me dude Serenity." He put me in the water again and then I stayed in a little bit longer to scare him.

"Help!" I scream the pull into the water. He picks me up.

"You look so scared right now" I laugh as he still is holding me.

"Really, Serenity". He tilts his head then pushes me into the water.

"Ow, the water slapped me" I complained then we got out and changed back as we headed back to the car. 

"Fuck you." I felt the need to say that, as I dozed off.

*******

I woke up and I was in my room so I slipped my phone number into his contacts so i'm gonna text him or call him.

A/N

Hey guys the next chapter will be the next month so things aren't going fast it is just a month past.

What do you think about Pops?

Who is your favorite character?

XOXO, Marry