"Courtney?"I ask as Jasmine got closer to the stall.  "No it's not Courtney it's uhm Janice the janitor." I felt uneasy as hell. 

" Courtney get out of this stall before Serenity and I climb under it." Jasmine tells her, and when Jasmine says something she is not playing. 

"Okay, don't do that it's dirty please i'll open it." Courtney got out and her blonde hair was a mess and her eyes puffy. 

"Okay you got 10 seconds to tell me who got you like that before I rock someone's world." I was not joking. 

"It's nothing just Luke was cheating on me with Emily and Emily came up to me and slapped me and poured water on me because I was with Luke." What nothing, and Emily big ass knew that Courtney and Luke were dating. 

I got my book bag and grabbed a comb and combed Courtney hair grabbed the school's paper towel and fixed up Courtney. 

I tied my hair into a bun. "Wh-what are yo- you doing?" Courtney said between hiccups. 

"Here's one thing straight if someone puts their hands on you, you beat the shit out of them." I storm into the lunch room Jasmine and Courtney storm after me. 

Jayce and Mez have a confused look on their face. 

I found the stanky bitch I slapped her and she got up all in my face. 

The whole lunch room was watching, that's fine this bitch can get mopped in front of everyone. 

" You hoe why you touch me!" She screams. 

"Oh she's the hoe explain why you are in Courtney boy friend mouth?" Jasmine pushes her off me. 

"Ohh you are a time timing bitch!" I don't even know who said that but facts. 

" Oh you are just mad that I took your guy cry about it." She tells Courtney. 

"Actually I ain't mad the only person should be mad is him he took your stds, plus I spent my fucking time on him." Courtney was this close to beating the shit out of her. 

Courtney grabs Emily's lice infected hair and drags her and then starts punching the shit out of Emily. Emily crusty dusty friends try to jump. 

"What the fuck you think you is doing one fact I know you aren't jumping this." Jasmine tells one of thing one trying to jump.

"Shut the fuck up chicka aren't they going to take you back to your country puta?" Thing one says aiming at Jasmine then Thing two adds too. 

" Yeah get your black ass back and go back to eating chicken and watermelon." OH YOU WANT TO TAKE THINGS THERE.  

Jasmine and Me beat the shit out of them and they start crying. 

"Nah don't cry now y'all want to talk shit." Another random person adds. 

As I am beating the shit out of this ompa looompa I get pulled away. 

***************** 

Rein Grey Darker

I was just doing my fucking business in the bathroom when Dumb and dumber run in. 

" Yo, what the fuck you doing in here the girls are beating the shit out Evasion and her friends!" Mez screams, " Yeah I got it all on recording but this gotta end the girls are going to kill them!" Jayce also dumbass also adds. 

"Then what the fuck are you guys doing in here go fucking help them." I tell them.

"We can't there girls my mama would kill me if I hit a girl." Mez adds as I wash my hands.