Part 6

Everyone fell silent as he walked in with two people behind him one l assume that he is his brother cause they look a like, don't know about the other one. Everyone in the room knew who he was how dangerous he was and how one wrong move will cost you your life, or someone you care about.

He looked at me and smirked like he knew something l didn't “I think everyone know who l am, so this meeting is over l only want manages left in his room. Before you leave l want everyone to know we will be doing a evaluation and be cutting be people we don't need off. Now you can go ” he said in a cold manner. He just arrived and is firing people. Damn!

I was almost out “Mai Carter my coffice l will see you after my meeting ” as got to the 5th floor l felt like was about to throw up. It didn't look like it used to now it is  was dark and l don't like it l got into his office , l was completely shocked. It used to be a  light office now it's  dark.

I know it was 30 minutes but it felt like hours. The door opened and with all his glory he got in the right toke his suit jacket off god damn. I know l was probably drolling but who cares he is on fine man “Are you done staring, you know you can ask for anything and l will give it to you” he said as he sat are cross from me.

“What? ” he looked at me then smirk at my confused face.

“I said you can ask for anything, anytime and anywhere when ever you need something, or however you need me” he said

“Sorry but why did you ask for me” l said changing the subject. He shackled and got up and walked around the table to stand in fornt of me. Damn he is tall.

“I want you to be my assistant ”what the fuck he did he  just say that.

“Sorry that's not my job that Cami's ” l say

“But l want you ”he said looked me in the eyes “l will pay double what you already get ”he said seeing l was relactant

Looked at him and said “Can l think about it” l ask

“No” he said l “all need is a yes....... just yes” he said l looked down. The l felt a hand on my chin then looked him the yes

“Yes” l said

“That's my good girl ” he said with a smick. I don't like the feeling l am having. But l am do need the money too finish off my loans.