Back To The Past

Lucas

I look over at Dante he hasn't spoken since we got into the car. Now we are nearing the the apartment building. Dante looks mad. “It's just business, we are in and out okay” he look at me.

“If you say so” he says

“I say so” things went so easy like they are right now but what can l say we used to fight for everything but now everything gets handed to us. The car come to a stop. I go down followed buy Dante and Nikolai. Nikolai isn't blood related but still our brother.This whole place look and smells bad.

We get to the door and knock and the door opens and Jack Hart“Long time no see”l say then let my self in.

“What can l do for you? ”if looks could killed l would be dead,because his  shouting dergars at my head. He looks like he ready to leave his own home. Of course the Du Luca name makes that strong person to bow down.

What can l see we have done a lot of thing to get were we are something l  am not proud of, but in this game called life. We have to do whatever it takes and it toke us to this place in time l am not happy about but he has to pay as back. I think it's time to talk business than just look back and fourth.

I think about breaking the tension but the way he looks is price less. I wait for him to say l can sit because it feels like l have been here for way to long.

I look to the left of me to Dante he looks like he is ready to kill l get  him because, we both have bad memories of this but that's for another place and time. Nikolai just looks emotionless something l can't read him and that worries me. One because he doesn't talk that must. Two because l get worried l know he drinks him to sleep something because to what happened.

I know this because l found him black out on the sofa, we all do it but for him it's different.