Meet The Devil

MAI

Just picked up my little sister Amelia she is my world, my everything.
“We have a new teacher l think l like her better than the others”Ame said

“Yeah” l asked think she noticed l was tried cause of my tone and the look she gave me. We didn't live far from her school which l love. But my job on the other hand but at least pays well.

“She gave us sweets” Ame said. That why is so hype l swear she is ready to just jump and jump, and l think she would have if l was not holding her hand.

“Did you save some for me? ” l know she didn't but l was going to ask any way. She looked around like was thinking the l laughed.“Hey it's fine l know you didn't. Was that the only interesting think that happened?”

“Mhmmh” she hammed

When l was about to enter our apartment something caught my eye. It was three guys one l recognized because who won't. It was Lucus the one and only the devil him self.

We made eye contact that was all juat eye contact nothing more nothing less. They passed by and went out l think. My heart was racing this was the first and most probably last time l will ever see him. We went in and Ame just ran straight the  TV running after her.
“Ame work first the TV” l shouted

“Come on just 30 minutes please” Ame

“Work first then TV kay”l say

“kay” She says walking in the the kitchen table and putting her bag down. She looked just like mom l miss her. I was cooking and looked over to the setting room and seeing her fight to say away.

“Ame you wanna help me” l say

“No l'm good ”she says looking at the TV. Then followed by a laugh l just smile.

I just layyed down Amelia down thank god to it is the weekend, l know both of us are tried.I am ready just to fall asleep right now right.