Finish Her

Y/n's POV...
"LAND HO!" Kharon exclaimed as our ships arrived to Kronika's Keep. On the ship me and Cassie were on was the SF soldiers, Jacqui, Takeda, Johnny, Sonya, and Kenshi. A figure had formed on our ship. A dark man with blue glowing eyes in white and gold armor appeared. "So you are the one that killed Shinnok." He said, eyeing Cassie.
"And now here i am, going to help kick another all powerful being's ass." Cassie said. "But i guess I'll be kicking her servant's ass first." Me and Cassie fought the guy, with Sonya and Johnny helping us out. We knocked him out, but did not kill him. Raiden leaped over to us. He used the ship's anchor to tie him up. "He cannot be killed." Raiden said. "I have already tried."
"Then what do we do?" Sonya asked.
"Leave him tied up and knocked out." Raiden said. "I have a plan to get him to join us."
Liu Kang jumped over. "We're almost there. Is everyone ready?" Liu Kang asked.
"Yes. But, Liu Kang. I must say this. Kronika made us battle because she feared our combined power." Raiden said.
"So the ones to defeat Kronika will be one of us?" Liu Kang said.
"It will be both of us together." Raiden said. Lightning sparked in his hands and he placed them on Liu Kang. A lightning forcefield formed around the two. Then, Raiden was gone. Liu Kang's eyes were glowing like Raiden's, his arms were glowing blue, and he had Raiden's hat. "Liu Kang?" Sonya asked.
"I am. And I am not. Raiden transferred his power and soul to me. He made me a God. For now, at least." Liu Kang said.
"So Raiden will be back whenever you kill Kronika?" Jax asked.
"I hope thats how it works." Liu Kang says. The ships had stopped moving at they hit the edge. The docs all came down. All of us from the three ships ran down the docs to fight through the NetherRealm creatures. Liu Kang with his power of fire and Raiden's power and lighting mowed through and to the entrance to Kronika's Keep. Liu Kang opened it. Liu Kang, Kung Lao, Kitana, Sonya, Johnny, Jax, Jacqui, Takeda, Cassie, Baraka, Sheeva, and I entered. We met with Kronika, who had no one to defend her except for the Elder God that betrayed us; Cetrion. "Liu Kang. And every other fighter. I knew you would all come." Kronika said. She had a crown on her head.
"Everyone, we need to get that crown." Liu Kang told us. We all started to fight Kronika while Liu Kang quickly fought Cetrion. He took down the Elder God. Baraka used his blades to throw sparks at Kronika, Sheeva used her Shokan strength to break one of Kronika's arms. Sonya shot her fist cannons at Kronika, and Johnny ran in to punch her in the pelvis. "Everyone, stand down!" Liu Kang said. All of us stopped fighting her. She was down, but not defeated. Liu Kang started fighting Kronika. He used the powers of fire and lightning to fight her and almost kill her. She was very weak and on one knee. Kitana took her crown off Kronika's head. Liu Kang punched her into the hourglass. She hit it and cracked the glass. Liu Kang created a lightning field around us to protect us from the shattered glass. The glass hit Kronika, splitting her in half by the waist and took her arm off. She tried to crawl away, but there was no hope. The hourglass rebuilt itself and closed the glass, pulling Kronika in and trapping her inside. Her body turned to sand. Liu Kang let the field around us go. Then, Liu Kang changed back to normal. Raiden appeared with Geras. "Now that Kronika is dead, we must find a way to deal with you." Raiden said.
"I already know what to do." Liu Kang said. "Geras. Kronika treated you terribly for eons. Now you're free, you can become the protector of the Hourglass." Liu Kang told Geras. He stood still. Liu Kang gave Geras the crown.

We all walked outside Kronika's Keep. Geras took a look at the crown in his hands. Then he threw it out into the Sea of Blood. "No one will ever find it. Now, the crown can never fall into the wrong hands." Geras said. "I'll defend the Hourglass with my life."
"It is for the best." Kuai Liang said. He kicked a hook sickle. "What the hell?"
"Kuai Liang." We heard in a voice that went from evil and dark to a normal deep voice. We all let a man through with a path. A man in all black with a hood. He threw the hood off to reveal a familiar face to everyone but us (the kombat kids).
"Bi-Han? Is this a delusion?" Kuai Liang asked.
"No, brother. Its me." Bi-Han said. Kuai Liang approached Bi-Han. "I'm sorry for everything. To everyone. Hanzo, i forgive you for burning me. Smoke, Cyrax, i treated you both terribly. Kuai Liang, you are a better grandmaster and a better Sub-Zero. I was wrong to bully you and call you weak." Bi-Han said.
"I don't understand, Bi-Han. It is impossible to revive Wraiths." Raiden said.
"When you revived everyone else and killed Quan Chi, Quan Chi's power was broken all over. All Revenants, Wraiths, and Spectres under his control were freed." Bi-Han explained.
"Oh no. If all Revenants were revived..." Kotal started. Then it clicked in all of our heads. "Sindel."