Kahn of Outworld

Raiden brought us with a large group of SF soldiers to Kotal's Koliseum. With Kotal Kahn were the Osh-Tekk race and a small group of Tarkatans, including Baraka. Good to know at least some of them survived. Raiden disappeared to get the Shokan and the Lin Kuei. Me, Cassie, Takeda, Kung Jin, and Jacqui met up. "So is our current relation with the Tarkatans still set?" Takeda asked.
"Yes. You'd be surprised how friendly the toothy fucks are." I said.
"Yeah, they even attempted to teach us Tarkatan, but..." Cassie slowed down when she saw Kung Jin's face change. "What?"
"Toothy fucks?" Baraka asked behind us. Me and Cassie turned to see Baraka. He laughed. "That is funny." He said as he clapped his hands. "Nice to see you two again."
"You two, Baraka." I said. Sonya, Johnny, Jax, and Kenshi were speaking to Kotal Kahn. Raiden appeared with the Lin Kuei and Grandmaster Sub-Zero, Smoke, and Cyrax. He disappeared again. Smoke and Cyrax saw us and came over. "Raiden told us. Shao Kahn is back again." Smoke said.
"We know, Tomas." Kung Jin said.
"He will pay with his blood. He killed many of my people, Smoke." Baraka said.
"I'm afraid we know how you feel, Baraka." Cyrax said.
"It's a shame, really, but we do." Tomas told us. "We can stop Shao Kahn now, though."
"So Raiden was right, he really was able to revive all of you." We heard in a southern accent. We looked and saw Erron Black, one of Kotal Kahn's guards. Erron was once part of the Black Dragon like Kano, but he left them like Kabal. Speaking of Kabal, he ran over. "Erron Black?" He asked. Erron took a second to recognize Kabal, but was able to. "Kabal." He said. "Holy shit. Thank the Gods we both left Kano and his fuckin' cult." He started. "But what happened to you?"
"Kintaro burned me to a crisp. Kano saved my life, but i was still killed by Sindel. Turned into a Revenant. But Raiden revived me too." Kabal explained.
"Fuck me." Erron said, showing regret on his face.
"It's not your fault, Erron Black." Cassie said as she hugged my arm.
"I know." Erron said. Raiden returned again with Sheeva and the Shokan. We had an overwhelming army to take down Shao Kahn. Kotal Kahn let out a whistle that echoed through the Koliseum. We all approached him. "Earthrealmers and Outworlders. Shao Kahn is on his way with an army. He already has Outworld blood on his hands. But the Tarkatans that died went out fighting, like how all that die today will." Kotal told us. "Shao will not be expecting us. Be ready for Kombat the moment he arrives. Raiden!"
Raiden went to Kotal. "The Shirai Ryu are here, along with the Lin Kuei and their Grandmaster, but Hanzo Hasashi is not."
"Hanzo Hasahsi is in the Netherrealm, getting Kharon's aid against Kronika." Raiden tells Kotal Kahn. Kotal grabs his sword. Then, theres a bang on the doors. "He is here." Kotal said. There was another bang. I readied my guns. Then, the door swung open. Shao Kahn walked out with his army behind him. I could tell some of his army was somewhat nervous. Shao Kahn was not, though. "General Kotal? What are you doing on my throne?" Shao Kahn asked. "And why are there so many Earthrealmers here? Are they part of your tournament?"
"When you died, I had your repugnant spawn, Milena, killed. I took the throne and brought peace to Earthrealm and Outworld. For the most part." Kotal Kahn explained. "You have been dead for decades. The throne is mine by right snd deed."
"Pathetic fool. You pretend to my throne!" Shao concludes.
"Osh-Tekk custom requires that all refugees  e offered assistance. I would offer it to you, Shao Kahn, but-"
"I am no refugee! I am Kahn of Outworld. Now vacate my throne. Or I'll soak these sands with your blood!" Shao Kahn created his hammer. Kotal blocked Shao Kahn with his sword. Shao's army started attacking, and we fought back. I shot a few in the head, then ran in at more. I started throwing punches at them, then finishing them with my guns. Then, i kicked on a knee. I saw Jacqui running to help. She punched the guy down and helped me up. "Thanks, Jacqui." I pulled gun and shot behind her.

Cassie's POV...
I watched Y/n and Jacqui kick the Shao Guards' asses. I was working with Takeda. He used his harpoon and ropes to throw enemies at others. I did a mix of use my Kombat skill and use my guns. "Cassie! Catch!" Takeda said. He hurled an enemy at me. I readied a punch. Takeda threw him, and I punched him square in the balls. I then used my gun to put him out of his misery. "So did Scorpion teach you to fight exactly like him?" I asked Takeda.
"Took a long time, but yes." Takeda said in response. He did a roundhouse kick at a Shao Guard.

3rd person POV...
Liu Kang and Kung Lao were fighting with a large group of them, Kitana jumping in and out of assistance between them, and assisting Jade and Kotal Kahn against Shao Kahn. "I can say one good thing about being a former Revenant: better hat." Kung Lao said, as his hat had a buzzsaw on it now.
"Good to know. I'm not touching those spiked nunchucks i used as a Revenant." Liu Kang said. Kung Jin ran in to help his cousin and friend. He used his bow to take them down.
With Shao Kahn, he was able to get Kotal off his feet, and threw him at Jade and Kitana. Shao targeted Kung Lao. He was ready to snap his neck. Kung Jin had seen Shao Kahn and then aimed his bow at him. He let the arrow fly, and it went through Shao Kahn's body. Shao Kahn yelled and fell to the ground. The fighting had ceased for a second.