Back 🍋

I laid Cassie down in bed to let her rest. "Y/n." Sonya said. I followed her out. "What happened out there?" She asked.
"Cassie got caught in a Tarkatan trap by accident. When she was cut free, she landed on her leg too hard." I told her.
"Well, shit." Sonya said. "Nothing else happened?"
"No. The tarkatans were very kind. One was a little jumpy at first, but overall kind. Baraka even tried teaching us a little bit of Tarkatan language." I told her.
"Thanks for taking care of her, Y/n. We're lucky to have you." Sonya told me.
"Thanks, General." I said.

I visited Cassie in our room. "Hey, Cass. You okay?" I asked her.
"Yeah. My leg feels better now. I guess it wasn't broken and was just sprained." She said. I sit next to her on the bed. "I got us the weekend off." I told her. She smiles at me, and i go for a kiss. I wrap my arms around her waist. "Damn, you look hot right now." I say.
"Do i not always look hot?" She asks with a smile.
"Shut up." I say and go in for another kiss. We pull away and she smiles. "Do you wanna have sex?" She asked.
"What?" I ask, out of surprise.
"I feel like we've been together long enough. I want to do this." She said.
"You sure your leg is up for it?" I asked.
"My leg is fine. And if I pull a hamstring or something, who cares? No one else knows it's just sprained." Cassie said.
I smirked at her. "Okay. Let's do it." I say.

*UPCOMING LEMON WARNING*

Cassie pulls off her shirt. I pull mine off and kick off my boots and pants. She takes her pants off, along with her underwear as my underwear tighten because of my erection. I reach over to the dresser and grab a pill. "You might need this. You know how R-rated movies are; unsafe sex equals death." I told her.
"I know." She says with a smile at my humor as she takes the pill. She pulls her bra off over her head instead of unclipping it. I pull my underwear off and reveal my cock. The sight of her boobs started to make it harder. I sit up and position myself at her entrance. She nods and I slowly enter. Her face changes and her eyes clench shut as I enter her. She winces and I wait for her response. She nods and I start to slowly thrust. Cassie starts to softly moan as I lean down and hold myself up with my hands. "Damn it... it feels so good, Y/n." Cassie moans out. I start to go a little faster. She places her hands on my shoulders and starts making out with me. She moans into the kisses. When we pull away and she opens her eyes, they're glowing green. "Cassie? Your eyes, they're- they're glowing." I say as I start to slow down.
"Do not slow down, Y/n." She says. She flips me on my back so she is on top. Her whole body starts to glow green. "Cassie, you're literally green!" I try to say.
"It's that green power that runs in my family. I'm fine." Cassie says. I never knew it ran in the Cage family. But it makes sense. She starts to ride me at a fairly fast steed. My cock going balls deep into her, she moans out loud every time her hips drop. "Fuck, you're so tight!" I tell her. She goes faster as I start to thrust up into her. She keeps moaning and puts her hands on my chest, holding me down. I was still able to raise my hips, but I couldn't move my upper body. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck, it feels so good!" Cassie moans out. She keeps riding until I feel liquid start to coat my cock. She must have came. I flipped her back on her back and started to thrust into her again. My hands go at her. One hand at her ass, and the other at her boob. I squeeze both as I thrust into her. She keeps moaning out curse words as I fucked her vagina. Her legs wrapped around me and I feel my stomach twist. "I'm close, Cassie." I tell her.
"Safe sex equals no death." She says. I smile and start going as fast as I can and harder. My hand that was previously on her breast grabs her ass and I pull her body to me as I cum inside her. She moans out as I groan. I let ropes of my cum shoot inside her. After a few seconds, I pull out. My cock has still got some cum on it, so Cassie uses her hand to wipe it off. She then licks her hand and hums. "Your cum tastes good, too." She says. I smile and lay down next to her. "You know tomorrow's your birthday, right?" She asks. I realize she's right. "Shit."
"We can do this again tomorrow night." Cassie said.
"So we got plans." I say. Me and Cassie kiss. My tongue slips into her mouth. We make out for a second.

The next morning...
I wake up next to Cassie, still holding her close. We just had sex last night. Holy shit. While she's asleep, I moved my head to her legs and give her a kiss on her vagina. She moans and wakes up, grabbing my hair. "You motherfucker!" She yells. I laugh at her. "This isn't over, you got it coming." She tells me.
"Good morning, Cassie." I say. I go back up and give her a kiss. She kisses back with a smile. "Still got today off." She says.