Some Alone Time

Raiden, Baraka, and Sonya went to Outworld with the rest of the Outworlders, while the rest of us at SF returned to base. Me and Cassie were in our room. I pulled her into a kiss. She immediately returned the favor. When we pulled away, i looked her up and down. "I never thought i'd find love at Special Forces." I said.
"I'm happy you did." Cassie said. I smiled and let my hands creep up and down her back. "For now, we get some alone time." Cassie told me.
"And what would you like to do with me?" I asked. She looked at the door, then back at me. "Wanna take a quick walk?"

Me and Cassie were about half a mile away from base. "Our friends were revived. They're free from Quan Chi." Cassie said.
"Yeah. And we allied with Tarkatans, and from what I've heard, the Shokan were in cahoots with the Edenians. Seeing how Kitana is back, we might also now be fully allied with them. If they can get Kotal Kahn to settle down, we might be allied with Outworld." I said. "Your point?"
"Even with Outworld with us, there will still be some against Earthrealm. And we don't know how Quan Chi came back. We need to find out how. Otherwise, more bad from the past could return. Even Shao Kahn." Cassie said.
"If he does come back, then we wouldn't need luck. Our parents had us, we joined SF, our allies are no longer Revenants, and we could have Outworld on our team. We would beat him." I told her.
"By the way... your parents...?" Cassie asked, seeming worried to offend. But she could never offend me. "The nightmares about their deaths no longer haunt me." I told her. We heard thunder and turned around to see lightning at base. "Raiden and Mom's back." She said.
"Then I guess it's time for us to go back." I said. She and I kissed real quick. "I love you." She said to me. I smiled at her and wrapped my arm around her waist. "I love you too." I told her. We started going back.