Out for Dinner

Once I was done with my task with Johnny, i returned to mine and Cassie's room. She was in a bra and pants. "Oh good, you're back. How was training and shooting?" She asked.
"Training was good, and setting up new dummies and reloading guns was good too. And right now, I'm thinking dinner with you." I tell Cassie.
"Good. Because I've been looking for a reason to try on my new clothes." Cassie said as she unclipped her bra. It fell to the ground right in front of me and her boobs were free. She turned around and took her pants off. I sat down on the bed. "You're teasing me, aren't you?" I asked.
"Yeah." Cassie said. She grabbed some clothes from the dresser and went to the bathroom. I stayed on the bed and scrolled through my phone. Then I got a text from Cassie saying, "help". I got up and ran to the bathroom. I opened the door. "Whats going on?" I asked.
"I need help knowing how I look?" She asked as she turned around. I breathed out. "Damn it, Cassie, you scared me." I told her. "You look amazing, though." I approached her and grabbed her arm. We both smiled and we shared a kiss.

We arrived at a pretty nice restaurant. Me and Cassie walked in and the first things we saw and heard was a water fountain behind the girl that gives us our table (waitress or whatever), and there was a band playing music. I didn't know I accidentally brought us to a fancy restaurant. We were brought to our seats. "You didn't say we were going to a knockoff Olive Garden." Cassie said.
"I didn't even know." I said. She grabbed my hands. "Let's both enjoy this surprise then." She said. Damn it, how is Cassie able to make everything feel so damn perfect? We asked for a big spaghetti bowl to share. Our food came out and I was ready to Lady and the Tramp it up. I managed to not make it obvious. While we were eating, me and Cassie ended up kissing. She smiled at me. "Knew it would work." She said. I raised an eyebrow. "What's up?" She asked.
"What do you mean 'knew it would work'?" I asked.
"I was able to set the spaghetti up to make us kiss. Like Lady and the Tramp." She said. I laughed. "I was trying to do the same thing." I told her. She laughed and patted my arm.

After dinner, we both were in the car. I was driving and Cassie was looking out her window. I reached my hand over and grabbed hers. She closed her fingers. "I wish this car was auto drive." I said.
"Why? Want to kiss me?" Cassie asked. We got to a stop light. "Convenient." She said. We kissed each other.