Revenants

We were brought to the Wu Shi Academy. Me and Takeda held up Quan Chi. "Liu Kang and Kung Lao are here." He said. We entered and saw their revenants tied up. We sat Quan Chi down. "It's time to restore you." Raiden told Liu Kang.
"Why? To kill me again?" Liu Kang asked.
"It was an accident." Raiden told him. Raiden zapped himself away to hopefully get the other Revenants. As soon as Raiden left, Nightwolf returned again with Enenra (Revenant Smoke). We had to fight them. After a quick fight, another Revenant appeared. One who was unrecognizable to us. "Wait! Is that... Cyrax? When did Cyber-Cyrax die?" Johnny asked.
"When he went to shut down the Cyber Lin Kuei." Takeda told Johnny. "He was restored to his own brain and soul when Hanzo and Kuai Liang went there. Speaking of which, Kuai Liang will definitely be happy if we restore him and Smoke."
"Then let's take them down." Jacqui said. Me, Cassie, and Sonya took on Nightwolf. Johnny stayed back to keep hold of Quan Chi in case he tried anything. Jacqui, Jax, and Takeda took on Enenra. We managed to get them down. Then, Raiden zapped back to us with Grandmaster Hanzo Hasashi and Grandmaster Kuai Liang, and the knocked out revenants of Kitana, Jade, Kabal, and Baraka. "You already have Tomas and Nightwolf. And Cyrax?" Raiden spoke.
"He sacrificed himself for us to try to stop the Cyber Lin Kuei." Sub-Zero said. "Now, let's end this. Raiden?"
Raiden nodded. Liu Kang started to struggle. Sonya pointed her blasters at him. That didn't stop him. Raiden started electrocuting Quan Chi, breaking the connection between him and the revenants. Quan Chi yelled until a red magic had started to appear around their bodies. The red magic disappeared and the grey faded from their bodies. Scorpion cut the ropes around Liu Kang and Kung Lao. "Their souls have been restored." Raiden said.
"Good. I'm getting tired of being in the same room as this creepy fuck." Cassie said, looking at Quan Chi. She shot Quan Chi in the head. Scorpion decapitated him again. "Holy shit..." Kabal said as he got up. "You... revived us, Raiden."
"Tomas. Cyrax." Kuai Liang said.
Smoke and Cyrax rose. "You saved me. I'm not a cyborg anymore." Cyrax said.
"Kuai Liang?" Smoke exclaimed. He ran to him and hugged him.
"Raiden." Liu Kang said. He got up and approached Raiden.
"Liu Kang." Raiden said. Liu Kang bowed to Raiden. Raiden bowed too. "But how? Scorpion killed Quan Chi."
"Somehow, Quan Chi returned." Raiden told us.
"I'm in Earthrealm?" Baraka asked. Raiden approached Baraka. "Baraka. We must speak." Raiden said. "I understand the struggles of you and the Tarkatans. Now that i've restored your soul, i can offer you protection as long as you can do the same for us." Raiden said.
"A generous offer, Raiden. But we'd need to speak to the Kahn of Outworld, Kotal Kahn." Baraka said.
"Why don't we all go? Let him know we're part of this too." Cassie said.
"Kotal Kahn is not like Shao Kahn. He does not wish to merge realms or invade Earthrealm." Sonya said.
"He has killed many Tarkatans. I remember a few tell me when I was a revenant." Baraka said.
"We can ask him together." Raiden said. He held his hand out. After a few seconds, Baraka took it. Then he looked at us. "Kotal offers less, I'll gut him."
"Be our guest. He offers less, we'll help." Johnny said.