The Tarkatan Camp

The female Tarkatan took us to a camp with a large group of Tarkatans. She started speaking in Tarkatan. We looked at each other. "What do you think she's saying?" I asked.
"Sounds like she's asking for help." Cassie said. A Tarkatan approached us. "You look for Baraka?" He asked.
"Yes, we're looking for Baraka. Can you all understand us?" I asked.
"Baraka talks and understands you best. Some understand and talk broke English. Other only understand. Lot of us don't." He told us.
"Well, where can we find Baraka?" I asked.
"Out on mission. He return soon." The Tarkatan said. "We keep eye out for you until Baraka return."
"Thank you." Cassie said. We saw a Tarkatan spark a fire. Me and Cassie stood around it.

Me and Cassie relaxed while a tent was set up for us. Cassie opened her phone every once in a while to speak to Sonya. "Whats she saying?" I asked.
"She's asking how we're doing. I told them we're at a Tarkatan camp." Cassie said. Then we heard two metal clanks. "He returns." The same Tarkatan from earlier told us. We stood up and saw Baraka had returned. He said something in Tarkatan, then approached us. "Cassandra Cage. Y/n L/n." He said.
"Baraka." Cassie said.
"You two settled down now?" He asked. We nodded. "Good. Does anyone in Earthrealm know you're here?"
"Yes. Our friends and family. Raiden should be here to get us soon." I said.
"We don't know when that will happen. Try to relax in a tent in case you end up staying overnight."
"Thank you, Baraka." Cassie said. She held her hand out. Baraka shook it.

Nighttime was here. We were in a tent at the camp. "Just texted them goodnight." Cassie said.
"Alright. Hopefully Raiden comes to get us tomorrow." I said. She grabbed my hands. "We're okay. They'll come for us." She told me. I smiled and kissed her. "I love you, Cassie." I said.
"I love you too, Y/n." She said.