Duty with Johnny

After I left Takeda, I started walking around to find Johnny. Then I got a call on my phone from Cassie. I answered. "Whats up, lovely?" I asked.
"Looking for my dad?" She asked.
"Yeah."
"He's in front of the shooting range." Cassie told me.
"Thanks. Love you." I said. I hung up the phone and went that way.

I arrived at the shooting range and saw Johnny Cage standing there, waiting with his sunglasses on. "Really kept me waiting, huh soldier?" He asked with a smile.
"Yeah. Sorry. Didn't know where to find you." I apologized.
"No problem. Follow me." Johnny said as he opened the door to the shooting range. I followed him in and closed the door behind us. "So what we're doing today is replacing a few of the totaled shooting dummies, then reloading a few empty magazines." He told me. I nodded. Johnny tossed me the keys to a closet. I caught them and went to the closet to get two of the new shooting dummies. Johnny took those two from me and I took two more from the closet. We went to replace them. Then I decided to start talking. "So Johnny, how do you have your green magic?" I asked. WAIT, I didn't want to ask that yet! But Johnny started laughing. "Well, my ancestors were mediterran warriors. My mom also had these powers. I've used the powers a lot for movies." Johnny said.
"Can you show me a trick? Preferably not on me." I requested. He dropped the totaled dummy he had and took a few steps back. Then he did a kick flip and the green magic was shown around his body. "Damn, nice job." I said.
"Thanks man." Johnny said as he went back to the dummy. "So you like my movies?"
"I fucking love them. My favorite is for sure Ninja Mime 3. Love the story, the love plot, and the ending." I said. Johnny let out a laugh. We continued the work on them until we had finished. Then it was time to reload magazines. "Johnny? Does Jax not trust Takeda?" I asked Johnny. He started thinking while we were walking. Then we both sat down. "He doesn't distrust Takeda. Or Hanzo. Or anyone related to the Shirai Ryu. He's just worried for Jacqui. Like most dads." He said. "Overprotective of their daughter."
"You aren't like that?" I asked.
"Cassie kicked the General's ass, she could probably kick my ass too. Of course, I'm not." He said, which relieved some stress from me. "Speaking of which Y/n, how goes your relationship with Cassie?" He asked.
"Well, we've been pretty good since we got together." I told Johnny.
"Anything you aren't telling me?" He asked.
"We never said, 'i love you' to each other before. And I love her." I said. I felt so weird saying this to my girlfriend's dad. "Hey, i know you trained with Sonya earlier. You have her respect, I'm sure." He said.
"Yeah. Her words were, 'seeing you and Cass together makes me smile-'"
"'You're kind of like a son to me now.'" Johnny finished. "You're like a son to me too." He said. "And I'm glad Cassie chose you."
"Thanks, Johnny." I said.