'Oh God! What have I gotten myself into?' Ayman thought to himself, he should have just gone ahead with his plan and ignored her as if she didn't existed since he has now realized that arguing with her only made him more attracted to her and she also got the chance to hypnotize him with her eyes so, he had planned to completely ignore  her and pretend as if she didn't exist but his treacherous mouth, whom sometimes acted as if it had a mind of its own choose to speak again and that too at the wrong time and to the wrong person. She kept on blabbering about her new ideas all the way even though, Ayman had not said anything yet. Even though Ayman was pretending as if his attention was on the road, his attention was actually on what she was saying, he loved her books and movies and now she was telling him a sneak peak about what would happen in the season two of a movie she had released and the season two would be released around December. He didn't mind a little spoiler as he had been dying to know what would happen next, even she was careful not to reveal all the important information and at least what she told him was enough to tame his curiosity until December. She kept talking that at a point she actually got them lost and took them to a different house, Ayman had glared at her and told her to focus. She had kept quiet for a few minutes and Ayman was extremely happy but then after a while she picked up from where she had stopped, Ayman felt as if his ears will bleed! After an hour and the half of their torturous drive, they finally arrived at their destination, Ayman was beyond relieved.

             They both stepped out of the car and instead of Maha to walk in front of him so she could lead him inside the house, she was walking behind him and that annoyed him to no ends. Before he could turn and tell her to walk in front of him she suddenly grabbed his hand and before he could react she had wrapped her fragile arms around his waist and she had rested her head on his chest. Her small hand felt so warm and soft against his, he was completely hypnotized but all too soon he returned to his senses and he was furious.

"What is—"

"Abu, is in the balcony. He is watching us so just go along with the act." Maha said still hugging him, he raised his head a little and then he saw a man standing on the balcony and he indeed was watching them. Reluctantly he placed his hand on her back and then it was had not even reach a second before he again gently held her shoulders and pushed her off of him, his actions were gentle but he was glaring daggers at her and Maha couldn't help but giggle.

"Let's snap a picture." Maha said.

"No." Ayman said and without waiting for her response he turned and continued walking.

"Pleasseeee." Maha whined, pouting her lips like a spoilt child. She looked so adorable that Ayman wanted to pinch her cheeks but he resisted the urge to do so. He realized that the man was still watching them so he had no choice but to give in to her foolish demand. With a tired sigh he agreed to take a picture with her. She gave her phone to a worker and asked him to take the picture. She wrapped her hand around his arms, smiling brightly at the camera and Ayman had no choice but to smile as well. From his view, he could see the man standing in the balcony smile and then the man left the balcony.

"Happy?" Ayman asked in a sarcastic voice but Maha ignored his sarcasm and replied enthusiastically.

"Very." She collected her phone and then finally they walked into the house. An old man in his late fifties was the one who opened the door.

"Hello uncle." Maha said, grinning from ear to ear when her eyes landed on Edward, the old butler. He had been their butler for many years and she didn't even know when they employed him, even Zayn didn't. Zayn said that he also grew up with Edward being their butler and over the years he got the position of the head butler. He was a nice old man and Maha was very fond of him, he had taken care of her every need when she was still a child and her mother was not at home.