FIRST NIGHT ࣪ ִֶָ ⋆

17+

KARTIK'S POV:

I was impatiently waiting for my cupcake to appear. Never in my entire life I felt so nervous . I was sweating and moving too much but when my eyes met her I somehow relaxed, she was looking so etheral, so beautiful, her smile evrything is to intoxicating about her . She moved towards me and her dad gave her hand in my saying to take cake of her , I promised him and we moved to mandap . Soon our wedding and her departure also , she was crying so hard in her father's embrace and then in brother's, I felt so bad that at one point I thought myself a criminal that I'm taking her away but soon realised she is my WIFE and she is mine now .

After we came home done the rituals and she was continuously teasing me ,
My wild cat . As soon as mumma told us to take rest and remaining rituals will be done tomorrow. I was so happy to see how she is accepting my family and my family also they are so loving towards her .
(⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)

I took her towards my room , As
Soon as we entered the room I pinned her in the door and , without wasting any time I pressed my lips on her , I was sucking her lower lip gently while she was so shocked to respond to the kiss , she was stood there with wide opened eyes froze there processing everything ,and was all red from blusing.

I was still sucking her lip like a thirsty man and pinched her waist she gasped and open her mouth I thursted my toungue in her mouth and devored every inch of mouth . She tasted sweet and spicy . Her lips are like a drug to me . I can't stay away from them nor her .

I broke the kiss and touched our foreheads and said " congratulations Mrs kartik Oberoi".

She chuckled and opened her eyes and said " Was this welcome kiss".
While tracing her fingers from my forehead to cheeks to neck to my chest and placed her palm on my chest .

I pecked her forehead and said "Cupcake stop if you don't want to get into trouble".

She giggled and placed her lips on my neck sensually and traced her palm from chest to my waist and going further down . Before she can do something I holded her hand and she looked into my eyes innocently like she didn't do anything.

"Don't". I warned her
"What , it's our wedding night Don't waste it , and more over we both love each other so what's wrong".
She said and my mind stucked to 4words.
We both love each other.
She loves me.

"You love me". I asked
"Ha or ky tumse hi krti hu pyar or nhi Krna kuch toh htto , vasa bhi ye lehnga bhut heavy ha muja change Krna do aur m Sona ja rhi hu".
She said and was about to move towards washroom but I holded her waist and pulled back .

"I cupped her neck and touched our forehead and said,
I love you ,I love you so much".
"I love you more kartik".
She said staright looking in my eyes making my insides flip.

" Leave your anklets and hairs untouched . Take off everything".

I said and she raised her eyebrows . Her heartbeat racing insanely fast and I can feel it, her cheeks turned to betroot red.

She smiled and pushed me little back so she can remove her clothes.

She teased and slowly took off her jewellery except the things I mentioned. I looked at her hand pulling her knots of blouse from back and slowly lowering from the shoulder down . She timidly looked down and placed her hands on her breast to hide from me .

Firm, lush breasts tipped with sweet brown nipples that I aches to taste . Her breast was medium in size which can fit perfectly in my hands .

"Hands down cupcake let me see your beautiful body"
I ordered her in my deep voice