What? A Mafia?(part-2)🔞

There can be some small mistakes so don't mind them and comment how was it.

And thank u guys for 100+votes😊

U don't know but i just wanna give u kisses (not on lips yarr) for these votes ❤️

Btw enjoy it.

Author POV ~

Making their way towards the bathroom he looked down at her before giving her a wet kiss on her jawline taking her breath away.

"This is what I was  talking about",
"that he don't just take bath but makes it a spicy session of ours" She thought in her mind before moaning softly.

He took her in the bathroom and made her stand on the floor before asking

"Sweetheart what do u wanna take a spicy shower or a blissful bath" he said while removing his shirt and pants living himself only in his bulging boxers.

She blushed hearing him and turned more pink when he removed his all clothes standing naked.

"Tae-Tae actually I already take bath so Should I not take a bath now?" She said in a low tone while looking straight in his eyes as doesn't want to see his 'thing' that he hide from all people.

"Ohh I totally forgot umm its ok if u already take bath lets just shower together then" he proclaimed while holding her face in his pretty big hands.

"Agrhh okkk finee..." She said being a total submissive for him...

As she declared he immediately peck on her lips before pulling her in a romantic kiss with full of love ,lust and passion.

He broke the kiss after some minutes later and start removing her top and trousers leaving her in her bra and panties.

"Why u look so damnn hot babe" She looked at him while biting her lips slightly but fliched when he slided his hands on back clasping on her bra before undoing the hook.

"But u look more hot plus sexy like this" she said nothing just turned her face at right side shly just to get a wet kiss on her left breast above the nipple.

"Aaahh...umm" she moaned as he slided his hands in her panties before squeezing her ass and started kissing her on her lips.

"Umm..aah Tae slowly" he broke the kiss before pecking on her collarbone.

While kissing he opened the tap of shower she flinched in his embrace.

Later he tore her panties off still kissing her making her wet as fuck!

"Jump sweetheart" he said in her ears while panting for air.

She looked towards him while  confusion was all could seen on her face.

"Huh"she mouthed while her lips were touching his.

"I said Jump darling, don't u know when I said jump it means u have too jump, the rest of the work is mine"He explained more like a teacher was teaching his student.

She did what he said and he wrapped his arms around her waist for protection, ahh i mean protection from falling.

She looked at him smilingly before saying sweetly."I love u Tae"