Hot In Cold!!🔞

Nooo no no....this time I need Ur comments otherwise no part 2

Author POV

I really don't like this chilled weather, but something which we all love about it that, the warmth........maybe of wollen clothes or maybe of someone's embrace......'Love' can also be a warmth too.....a peaceful, calming warmth.

Usually in this cold environment,when we reach home from our school, college or even work, we always have a longing to just lay down in the arms of someone whom we love.....to get the 'warmth of Love'.

Similarly here a couple, getting home early then usual from their works just to cuddle each other, tangled in duvet, sharing some lovely conservation, telling their emotions. Feeling each others heartbeats like listening a calm music.

The lights were dimmed, the curtains were opened but due to the freezing climate, it didn't matter that much as there was a lot of fog outside, mist was giving effect of clouds making the atmosphere cozy, making it relaxed for them.

__________________

"Isn't it getting too much cold!?"He asked while palming her back with a pure affection giving his girl a comfort in her heart as well as in her body.

"Hmm"she simply hummed having no mood to talk just feeling captivated in his sharply defined eyes.

"Are u feeling cold bub?" He asked while getting a lil down to take a look of her face as his was resting his chin on her head.

She shooked her head blinking her eyes twice giving ticklish feeling in his tummy.

"Why are u not using Ur pretty chatty mouth, babe" he asked softly but with a slight hint of sternness making her pout her lips just to got a smooch on them from her husband.

"No I'm not feeling cold Tae!"he nodded, picking her hair strand from her face before tugging it behind her ear. And gave kiss on her forehead.

"Hmm but don't know why I'm feeling a lil cold........down there" he wishpered sensually in her ear, licking her earlobe like turning her on.

Feeling his seductive moves she arched her back, humming softly she circled her arms around his neck as he swiftly hovered above her making her look at him with same desire as his.

She traced her fingers on his face reaching at his lips, she bit her own lips making the male's boner stood up like a rod. He licked her fingers which were tracing sharp features of his face.

"Umm then should we generate some heat to lessen its coldness" she mouthed seductively winking her eyes at him making it hard for him to not to just insert his thing in her warm hole.

"Fuck bub, don't do that......now I badly wanna do that " he breathed against her neck." Do what......daddy?"

Thats the last string of his control which also got broke when she mouthed those words.He moved a lil and held her top before removing it through her head leaving his woman half naked just in her shorts on.

She smirked as he stared at her breast like a hungry wolf. He stood on his knees above her figure and removed that shorts too leaving her in a soaked panties through which her wetness was clearly dripping like honey making the male gulped.

She gasped as he traced his fingers on her slit. He smirked seeing his wife's expressions as he felt proud for making her shudder under him bcz of pleasure.

He removed his clothes leaving himself naked infront of his wife.
He hissed at the sight of her glistened cunt, the partially transparent liquid oozing out of her vaginal hole, when he slide her panties down taking it off from her body ,making the female shiver with the coldness.

"Don't worry bub, u will feel hot when u will be reached at Ur orgasm.....till then just feel the chills of my touches"

She looked at him with her desireful gaze wanting him to just devour her cunt.

He bend down to her pussy and blowed a lil making her breath heavily as the tension between them was too much.

His hands moved up to get a hold of her tits ,applying her wetness on her body through his fingers which was on her pussy a minute before.

Seeing her vagina clenching on Nothing he gave a wet lick on her clitoris before biting it , while a airy moan left from her mouth. Her hands reached down to his head and caressed his head.

"How about Cock warming after I eat Ur needy pussy out"
He mouthed on her pussy lips before pecking there and sucking her pre-cum.
_______________________

Need a second part??

Do comments then

And vote too

Bye 🙃