Rough?🔞

😁 I don't know why but i wanted to write this story as it was in my mind from so long.....

Ignore mistakes..pls.....and vote pls
________________
Author pov~

Here the girl who is mad about something and which is that her husband who was working early in the morning that too on Sunday......she thought after that making love session of their at last night, he will give her a full body massage but who is she kidding..she saw him giving massage to his laptop's keyboard......with his veiny hands and those long fingers uffff which were making her cry out of pleasure yesterday.......ohh but its not time to thinking like that....

Yn, wife of Kim Taehyung who is full of pervertness......but only for his dear wifey

She is standing in the kitchen, probably making breakfast for her husband who was in the bathroom taking a cold shower after working so much at his cabin in there home,  as he was working

She was holding a spatula, stirring the uncooked food in the pot....

But soon she could feel a presence behind her as she know who is he.....so she didn't turn around and kept her attention on her cooking ...

But seeing his wife giving no attention to her man .....he huffed and walked closer before leaning on the dinning table keeping his elbow on the table....he stared at his wife with so much adoration bit his eyes got a lil down to her butt which were moving left to right as she was swaying her hips wearing a lil shorts and his oversized t shisrt while stirring the vegies......

He gazed at her bums for some mins before whistling with his juisy lips making a pout......

Hearing him whistling like a bad boy in a school was giving her so sexy Vibes from him......as he was looking so hot with his damp hair covering his eyes a lil...

She turned around just to see him so close so to her just a cm behind her ....

She looked in his eyes for some good secs and a blush appeared on her cheeks and nose as he was continuously looking at her with his lovefull and a lil bit lustfull eyes....

His breath was hitting on her lips and she knows that he was teasing her by these all actions of his...

Later he said Something making her slightly flinch as he was so close to her....

Tae- whoaaa..... looking so sexy darling ....that too in the morning.....do u wanna have a morning session hmmm

Yn- i always look so sexy its just u are noticing it now huh......now done staring so let me do my work otherwise u will say that I am hungry, where is my breakfast......

Tae- why so moody hmmm......is it Ur red days started today....I guess no right...and if u wouldn't make breakfast still its Okay for me as my desert will work for breakfast...simple..

Yn- desert no I will not give u, i know what u mean by desert...

Saying that she turned around back to her cooking which was done just needs some finishing...

He pouted hearing her but still dared to hug her from behind but she smacked on his hands....he got offened so he just.....

Yn- aahhhh what the fuck what u did.....

He just innocently looked at her before doing the same thing again....

Yn- yahhh...

He just smacked on her boobs making them jiggled in her tshirt