Fucking Innocence (part-1)

Tae pov~

Right now I am driving the car going back to home after finishing  my mission for which I had to stay away from my sweetheart for almost 2 weeks .

Only I know how much i missed her... her innocent talks, her touches, her care for me , her welcoming me by pecks on my cheek , her hugs, her presence....her everything

The way she looks at me with her cute innocent face which makes me crave for her more.....Ahh I wish.. that day would come early when we will make love and then I will take care of her after that.

Well i still can do that I mean make love to her but the problem is her Innocence which makes me stop to do that .

Its not like that she don't know about sex ....huh who don't know about it. Its just whenever i try to
turn on her..like touching her back ,waist softly , giving her wet kisses on back of her neck, under her ear or saying double meaning line she doesn't get them she just smile at me.

And its not like I'm dying without intimacy in my life.
I can wait for her until she herself is ready for it.

I love her so so so much ...and she also loves me as we confessed each other one month ago at our wedding night. Though our marriage is arranged but we started to love each other during our dates before marriage to know each other.

But...damnnn I swear to god how much I control myself on our wedding night i mean She was not looking less than a goddess.
Her looks were just killing me.

Well I also was not looking less than a Greek God. (chuckle)
________________

Yn pov~

I am so bore today.....hmmm when will he comeeee .

Actually guys my husband who you have a crush on.. yeah yeah that Kim Taehyung is went on a mission as he is a mafia leader .

Its been 1 week and 6 days he does not came back .

You know what I am missing him badly....how can he leave her this much hot and sexy wife.

Wait....do you guys also thinking which I am thinking

I am damn sure that he told you I am innocent right.....ughh what I have done I should not act like that.

Let tell u guys ... When I saw him first time I fall for him that day only. And when we start dating I used to get turn on by him whenever he speaks in his deep voice. His little touches are enough to make my panties wet.

But i don't want to look a desperate horny bitch so i thought to act lil bit innocent but he just...... thought me as a lil baby .

And now I can't even make love with my husband.

Uhhhhh this is all happening bcz of this fucking Innocence of mine
Which is obviously fake.

*Po po*( guys its just a car's horn) .

The thread no no... the rope of my thoughts got broke when I heared a horn's voice .

It means he is ........ BACK.

Yeeee ab aayenge maje hi maje.( Now the fun will come)

I don't know what I am writing guys just ignore it.

______________

Tae pov~

I got down of the car and head towards the main door of the mansion.