Cold yet hot jerk!🔞

Hey butterflies!

How are u guys doing?

Well sorry for not uploading stories ,that too when I have 4-5 holidays........ahhh why I'm so lazy and stupid.

Anyway, I still have two days as I wasted my 3 days on making portrait so yeah......

U can read now~

But vote!.......pls
______________________

Author POV ~

Taking her notes to the bed, she sat and started studying as her final exams are coming close.

As she opened her notebook, nothing got in her mind as usual she just sat holding it and reciting the things like mantra.

Just as she reached the last page of her book , door opened taking her attention and yeah there was her coldie professor plus hottie husband, but sometimes they change their personality

I mean yeah hottie professor hits better than hottie husband.

Anyways, he stood infront of her like towering over her.

"How much have u learned hmm" he asked making me gulped at his cold tone.

"Nothing much just some theories" she answerd confidently like she have learned the whole book.

"Some theories? Seriously!..... I don't think so u have learned them u just moving Ur mouth but Ur mind was somewhere else" he mouthed while glaring at her meanwhile she made a pout.

"Its bcz of u only, why are u this much hot that my mind not let me study" she confessed looking straight in his eyes.

They are still looking in each others eyes making it a competition but it got broke when they heared door bell rang.

"I will come back after studying with her Okay till then umm u can watch porn bye" she said and kissed on his cheek before running from there.

"This girl, such a baby she is" he wishpered while shaking his head as she run to welcome her friend.

___________

"Hey sia! Why did u come so early?? But if u have came now, come lets start group study" she said while her friend made a disbelief look.

They both entered in her study room and started study hard.

"Hmm I am tired Hey Yn lets gossip now, u know na i can't live without them" her friend suggested her while showing a sad face on which yn made a weird face.

"We just started to study and here u are all tired" she said and got up from her seat to take snacks from kitchen.

"Now where u are going, don't tell me ,to makeout with professor kim- i mean Ur husband" she said while yn scoffed before speaking.

"Its only can happen in my imagination yarr, u know how strict he is for my studies but its good for me only" she whined before continuing.

"But u know he sometimes got romantic as well" she said while looking down shyly.

"Ohhh hoo someone is having imaginations of her husband hmm" she teased her making her a blushed.

"Hmm so what u have imagined while masterbating tell me also na" such a shameless friend she is thats what yn thought.

But a thought come in her mind so she said.