Shuhua thought for a moment after which she looked at Jeonghan, "I'm fine with it. Now, for the photographs and videos for their survival in the forest, you'll have to wait. Kazuha will get them for you."

"We can recite the highlights though." Minnie began, "One thing that helped them survive for most of the time was their truthfulness."

"Even under the influence of our spells, they were true to their ethics and principles." Yunjin walked around, "That helped them cross many levels."

"One thing I would like to add is fate." Sakura paused, "At one point, I thought destiny was dragging them all along. Maybe you really need to increase your powers so fate brought them to you."

'Why is she talking about powers? Fishy much?'

'I think so too hyung.'

"Still, it isn't that easy." Mingyu massaged his forehead.

"That's right." Shuhua's dark blue eyes glowed, "They neither gave up nor got trapped within the bait of extreme luxuries. They just wanted to get their job done. You can have a look on the evidences to get a clear image of those scenarios."

"I think that would be better." Jeonghan nodded, "Now tell me, very honestly, what are you hiding?"

"W-what?"

"You better know." Jeonghan glared, his eyes glimmered blazing red, "You were nervous when we arrived. And I very well know that you need the master spell for something very specific."

"There's nothing-"

Jeonghan intervened with a knowing laugh, "Don't oblige me to pull out my sword."

"A week ago." Minnie cleared her throat, "Uh actually-"

"What actually?" Mingyu stepped forward.

Kazuha sought permission from Shuhua through eye gestures, "The territory was invaded by the demons. They weren't very powerful though, we defeated them."

"And you didn't bother to tell me." Jeonghan scrunched his brows followed by a sigh.

"I thought we were safe now so there's no need-"

"That was just a trailer." Jeonghan chided, "The demons are definitely planning something."

"From now on." Mingyu continued, "Be aware and inform us about the slightest fouls."

"Anyways, we'll take a stroll around, call us when you're done. Thanks for the help."

"Anytime." Shuhua mumbled as all of them walked back to their residences while Jeonghan and Mingyu began to wander around the magical forest.

They were having a serious conversation when they sensed a foreign presence.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Jeonghan almost yelled when he came face to face with Seungcheol and Wonwoo.

"I'm here to thank you, Mr. Yoon Jeonghan." Seungcheol displayed his cocky smile.

"What's wrong with you huh?" Jeonghan's orbs blazed red.

"You made the task easier for me." Seungcheol pinched Jeonghan's cheeks earning a death glare from him, "I was going to have a confirmation talk with them too but guess what, not anymore."

"Over hearing someone's conversation isn't a very good move." Mingyu stepped closer, "You know that right?"

"Leave it Mingyu." Jeonghan smirked, "Habits never fade. And look who's standing in front of us? What else do you expect from a cheater and betrayer?"