Treasure of the Found Lamp (A Sea/Wade (Huey/Scrooge) Story)

Start from the beginning

Louie: Eh, I've woken up to worse things in this house...

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Fast forward to thirty minutes later...

Scrooge is made aware of the ninja man's presence and his identity, and Huey, Dewey, and Webby have been assigned to keep him company while Scrooge searches for the treasure Djinn seeks. Dewey and Huey are still really nervous about having Djinn in the mansion unannounced. Webby was so excited to meet someone as mysterious as Djinn seemed. He looked at the three of them on the couch adjacent to his seat. Huey decided to break the silence between the four of them.

HUEY'S POV:

Huey: Uh, so Mr. Djinn... can I get you something while you wait for my uncle? A Pep or something?

Mr. Djinn never changed his serious-looking expression; he stood up leaned over the coffee table, and opened the strange scroll he had brought with him.

Djinn: I am in no mood for Pep. I seek only the Lamp of the First Genie!

He showed us the scroll as he spun the tale of his treasure.

Djinn: A sacred relic of untold value that the last of my line has sworn to protect for all of time!

He shook a fist in the air as he proclaimed,

Djinn: Today, on the Eve of the Ifrits Dawn, my quest must come to a triumphant conclusion...

He suddenly got extremely close to Dewey, Webby, and my face! We cowered back up against the couch and whimpered in a whisper!

Djinn: Or the consequences may be dire!

I tried to ease the awkwardness of us being alone with Mr. Djinn.

Huey: How about Diet Pep?

LOUIE'S POV:

Uncle Scrooge had Ms. Beakley, and I followed him to find wherever he hid the lamp or whatever this Djinn guy's treasure was. Uncle Scrooge opened a black chest and started digging through it.

Scrooge: I know that lamp is in here somewhere... I found it years back and shoved it along with the treasure of Collie Baba.

Ms. Beakley walked up next to Uncle Scrooge, annoyed. Uncle Scrooge stopped and looked at her.

Beakley: Perhaps if you had told literally anyone about it instead of locking it away...

Uncle Scrooge gave her an irritated look as he got out of the chest and closed it up.

Scrooge: There's nothing to tell! It's just a cheap bauble, not worth all the hard adventure it took to get it. Big waste of time. Why would I tell anyone about that?

Ms. Beakley shook her head in disbelief at Uncle Scrooge. I had eyed another chest in a darker area of the garage. I ran over and pulled it out for Uncle Scrooge to see.

Louie: I found it! It's gotta be one of these!

I started to pull some of the lamps out of the chest.

Scrooge: It's none of those. The lamp Djinn is looking for is worthless. I inspected it personally!

I pulled out something that didn't look like a lamp; curious, I opened the lid.

Scrooge: No genie, no mystical properties, no—NO!

Uncle Scrooge darted towards me! Suddenly, a blue mist seeped out of the lamp, and I dropped it not wanting to touch it! Some sort of vortex opened and blasted wind at Uncle Scrooge! He fought against it and snatched the strange lamp from the floor and closed the lid! He looked at me angrily; I stared worried at him.