Super Sweethearts- Elastigirl (Incredibles)

As requested by Dragonsw! Male Y/N.

𝕊𝕞𝕦𝕥 𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘

Y/N got home after a long day at the office and hung his coat on the rack. He yawned. "Honey! I'm home!"

Helen smiled and strode into the hallway. "Hello Y/N. How was your day?"

Y/N shrugged. "Same old same old."

"Well, I have something that may brighten you up!" Helen said with a smirk as she wrapped her arms around Y/N's shoulders.

Y/N raised an eyebrow. "And what might that be?"

Helen walked her fingers along Y/N's neck. "Well, I figured the kids were finally old enough to stay home alone with Jack-Jack, so I made dinner reservations for just us two at Le Four doré."

Y/N gasped. "Le Four doré! But that place takes weeks to get into!"

Helen shrugged. "I know, I know, but I'm friends with the owner's mom, so I finally called in a favour from her. She totally understood because, you know, us parents gotta stick together."

Y/N laughed and pulled Helen in for a hug. "You are hilarious, and I love it. Thank you so much for getting us this reservation, I'll go start getting ready."

Helen kissed him on the cheek before pulling away from him so he could go upstairs and get changed.

Once he was ready in his three-piece suit and red tie, he went downstairs, but Helen wasn't where he'd left her. "Babe, where are you?"

"I'm right here!" Helen stepped into the hallway, wearing the new red dress she had bought just for this occasion.

Y/N's jaw dropped as he stared at her. The way her dress accentuated her curves beautifully and made her eyes pop. "Damn babe, you look so good in red."

"I know," she purred, approaching Y/N with a sly smile on her face.

"Ew, gross you two, get a room!" Dash called from the kitchen where he was shoving ice cream in his face.

Violet groaned. "Daaaaash, I told you to get the ice cream out WHEN THEY LEFT, not now!"

"Well, don't worry, we're leaving now!" Y/N assured them, going over to the door and opening it for Helen. When she walked out, she glanced back nervously at the house. Y/N joined her outside and placed a gentle hand on her shoulder. "They'll be fine."

"I hope so," Helen whispered as she went over to the car. Once both of them were situated, Y/N drove them out into the city. It wasn't a long drive to the restaurant, and when they got there, Y/N parked got out of the car, and opened the door for Helen.

Her eyes widened at the place. "We drive by this so often, but... now we're here. This is incredible."

"You're incredible," Y/N complimented, making Helen blush.