V1:Chapter 4: Emerald Forest.

On a scenes of black bird flying on the air as the all of sudden the bird let shriek where a red cloaked girl name ruby hitted the bird by accident during her fall.

Ruby: Birdie No!

Ruby then fired few rounds of bullets to propelled her landing safely then she unfolded her "Crescent Rose" to a tree branch as she swings to her landing.

Zach on the other hand unsheathed his sword as the sword transforming into spear mode as he planted the blade of the spear into the tree branch to prevent his from slipping from tree branch.

The scene switched to black hair guy with magenta streak on his hair as he also unfolded weapon then he swings around the tree as he safely landed then dusted off himself from his outfit then he shift his gaze on the sky as he saw golden yellow flew across with laughter.

On the other hand,yang who propells herself with shotgun shots from her gauntlet from make her flew further on the forest as she managed to landed from tree to tree then rolled to ground before landing then jogged away with "Nail'ed it" word from her mouth.

Meanwhile

Zach after perform his landing strategy as he made his way throughout the forest.

Zach: just like practice...now head to the northern of the forest where can find ruin shrine where relics were stored.

Zach had been walking through the in about for 10 minutes cuz he knew well every route of the forest cuz his uncle used to train him in the emerald forest and he managed to found the shrine.

Zach: guess im the first?

Zach make his way to the shrine as he stood in the middle of ruins.

Zach: guess its a chess piece professor ozpin used...meh,i'll pick the king one...

Zach reached out then he picked an golden or (maybe white)king chess piece.

Zach: alright....

Then all of sudden the bushes near him making an rustling sounds as zach were about to investigate the bush a white wolf faunus girl popped out from the bush.

Zach:...???

???: Hoo,i having hard time eliminate that grimm...

The white wolf faunus girl known as alne wolvis.

Alne: oh,hi....i didnt noticed you were here,um....im alne wolvis.

Zach: zach exia.

Alne: wait,exia? The hunter is travels around remnant??

Zach: yeah....that was my uncle...

Zach extend his prosthetis arm as alne caught his prosthetis arm as she got helped stood up then she dusted off herself.

Alne: thanks,your uncle must be popular around remnant...

Zach: yeah,anyhoo....guess makes us partners then.

Alne: it seems so...so let's go head back to the-

Alne were interupted as she smelled scent then unsheathed her sword "Omega" as she shift her gaze to the open area as horde of beowolf is emerged from shadows snarling and growling to their prey.

Zach: guess that's our ticket to head back safe and sound...

Alne: yeah...

Zach: let's go,partner.

Alne: "おけ、せんどして。。ぱとな"(Okay,lead the way..partner)

Zach gave a light smile then engaged into combat as alne followed him from behind.