V1:Chapter 1: New Journey.

Remnant:Nighttime.
Location:Somewhere on vale city.

A young teen boy whose his appearance black hair with blue highlight and crystal blue eyes. He wore blue shirt underneath black jacket sleeve rolled up onto elbow level with his prosthetis arm is revealed on his right arm,he also wore black trousers and black combat boots with blue soles trim.He carried a weapon that is form of sword in sheath that strapped behind his waist as the handle of the weapon at left position.

The young teen boy is known as Zach Exia as he proceed his way to "From Dust Til' Dawn" is the name of the shop.

Zach: alright...first thing first,might want to check whats new....man,its been a 7 years since the last i went here....

Zach proceed to enter the shop. Then he encounter the shopkeeper who seems to know him.

Shopkeeper: Ah,Mokuro...its been a while.

Zach: yeah,it is....and wow...i absolutely cant believe my eyes how much your store had been well,sir.

Shopkeeper: indeed it is...so,it seems like ive heard from your uncle that you attending to the beacon academy?

Zach: yep,pretty much....the headmaster offered it himself.

The old man shopkeeper let out a chuckle.

Shopkeeper: you really do look like a lot like your parents.

Zach bashfully scratching his cheek.

Shopkeeper: anyhoo,feel free to look around for a bit...while i fetching that you always seek as usual.

Zach just gave a thumbs up in respond.

The boy make his way to the magazine shelf where few magazines were stored. On his reach on the magazine shelf ,he encounter across with the red cloaked person who seems to be very busy reading weapons magazine as he proceed his way next to the red cloaked person as he picked an sword fight technique magazine.

Charles: hmm..."いっとしゅら","りゅがわがてきをくらう"(Seven Strike Of Hell,Let The Dragon Consume My Enemies)...wow,seems legit...

As he reading few sword technique,a sudden girl voice spoke to him.

???:Uhm...excuse me,may i ask...is that your weapon?

Zach turned his gaze to the person next to him.

Zach: oh,um...yeah,it is my weapon...is there something caught your attention?

???: May i take a look at it please?

Zach: um...okay?

Zach hands his weapon to the red cloaked girl as her eyes filled with excitement.

???: Woah,it is balanced well for the weight....

Zach seems like confused but something that caught his attention is the person eye colour which is the colour is silver.

Zach completely had words towards his thought as he tapping his own chin with his prosthetis arm.

Zach: (Was that...silver eyes? I never seen someone with silver eyes,mom kinda told me about it...silver eyes is an rare traits and legends says,it had powers that can petrified grimm with just a single stare/look...)

Zach who is puzzling the pieces together with his thought without realizing the red cloaked girl calling him.

???: Hello? Remnant to person? Are you there?

The red cloaked person waved her hands infront of zach's face making him snapped back into reality.

Zach: Oh,um....yeah? You were calling me?