V1: Chapter 2: Welcome To Beacon.

For hours later the bullhead seems to be landed safely on the beacon academy landzone as the bullhead seems to attached to the lid on the landzone then the door automatically opened as lots of students emerges out from the bullhead as the blonde guy rush out and then barfed into nearby trash can.

Ruby,yang & zach make their way infront of the school with eye catching view of beacon academy.

Ruby/yang: Woah....

Zach: guess that's what they called welcome to beacon academy...

Yang: yep!

As the trio satisfied by the view of the beacon then ruby went into chibi with excitement on her face.

Ruby: Ooh!Ooh! Sis! Zach! That guy had collapsible staff! Ooh! And she's got a flaming sword!

Ruby who still in her chibi who drawn towards the person weapon as yang pulled her by her hood.

Ruby: ow,ow....

Yang: easy there little sis... they're just weapons...

Zach: was she always an weapon maniac??

Yang: yeah,sorry about her...

Ruby: Just weapons??? They're an extension of ourselves and they're a part of us! Hwaa~ they're so cool!

Yang: well,why cant you swoon over your own weapon? Aren't you happy with it??

Ruby unfolded her weapon mixture of an sniper rifle with an scythe.

Ruby: of course i'm happy with crescent rose! I just really like seeing new ones... it's like meeting new people,but better...

Zach: note taken.

Yang pulled up ruby's hood covering her entire head.

Yang: ruby c'mon...why don't you go try and make some friends of your own?

Ruby pulls down her hood.

Ruby:but,why would i need friends when i have you?

Yang: well, actually my friends are here-

Yang halted her speech as she saw familiar person passed by as she saw short hair blonde with white long sleeved jacket with black buttoned shirt and red tie with black skirt with shorts underneath,then she called to the person name.

Yang: Hey,Diane!

Diane stopped just she heard familiar voice called to her name as she shifts her gaze to zach,yang & ruby.

Diane: yang? Is that you,girl?

Yang jogged to her close bestie as giving her bear crushing hug.

Yang: Hwaa~ its been a while,diane!

Diane: girl....i cant breath if you keep crushing me in a hug like that....

Yang realized that her friend face nearly blue.

Yang: oh my goodness,im so sorry,diane.

Yang immediately let go of her bear hug.

Diane: yeah,i know...its been a while also,girl.

Yang: anyhoo...see you both later!

Yang distanced away like cartoonic style while dragged diane.

Zach just gave thumbs up as he heard a crash as he turn his gaze he noticed ruby lays down on few large white luggage.

Zach: um...

???: What are you doing?!

Ruby sits on between the luggage.