Taken. (ONE SHOT)

WARNING FOR SA! AND R@PE AND CURSE WORDS! please don't read this if these things disturb you :( I got the request from @Terri-Ann Taylor btw the only reason this is a one shot is bc I don't want monty to be an asshole I'm my main story so uh yea. Art cover by ME! :3)

Moons POV
I was sleeping with sun until our alarm went off and I groaned. I really did not want to get out of bed, especially not on the weekend but whatever. I quietly got out of bed and got ready until suddenly my phone goes off and I check the notification. It was Monty. He said he wanted to hang out and play some golf.I texted him back and kissed suns forehead before leaving. I leave the daycare and go into the elevator and wait for a couple of minutes before stepping out and heading to gator golf. I see Monty and wave before he quickly walks up to me. "Hey Monty." "Hey." He says rather darkly... "Um so what do you want to do?" I said as I tried to ignore his tone. "I want you to come help me with some really quickly." I nodded and followed him to his room. He shut the door before I turned around and looked at him. "So what do you need help wi-" I was suddenly pinned to the wall. "Monty!?" I ask as I squirm, he breathes heavily on me as I shiver. "I need you moon. And I'm going to claim you as my own..~" my eyes widen in fear as I desperately tried to escape him, which only resulted in him slamming me into the couch and him pinning me down with his body. "M-Monty! Stop get off me!"
I cried as he didn't listen and began to bite my neck. He continued touching and biting me before throwing me onto the ground and pulling down my pants. "M-MONTY STOP PLEASE!" I begged as i desperately tried to crawl away from him which only resulted in me getting hurt further. He pulled down his own pants and put his throbbing member on my rear. "Oh moon~ you don't know how long I've been waiting for this~, forget about that stupid sun, just focus on pleasing me~" I cried louder hoping someone would hear me but no one did. Monty then covered my mouth with his hand before forcing himself inside of me.
~Hours later~
"Fuck moon~ that was amazing" Monty panted as he pulled out roughly. I couldn't even think anymore. I hated myself for what happened. I cried thinking about what sun would even think of me now. "Oh what now moon?" Monty growled annoyed. "S-Sun is going to hate me!" I cried as I shook violently. "Oh you don't need to worry about that because...your mine moon~ you'll never see anyone but me again in your pathetic life." Monty told me coldly while smirking evily. I looked at him, my eyes widen with fear and shock. Why...? I didn't want any of this to happen! Why couldn't I finally be happy for once with sun!? Sun...Oh Sun....im so sorry...