Only mine~

Suns POV
After the daycare had closed for the day me and my moony wanted to do something.Moony had a idea that...I didn't like... It was going to meet the glamrocks. I had never liked the glamrocks don't know why but I had a thought...what if they take my moony away...? I hated the thought "No! We are not meeting the glamrocks!" I told moon he question why and I simply told him I didn't like them. He responded with a "ok" and asked what I had in mind.Oh I had an idea~ I told moon if we could play hide and seek and he agreed.Perfect~ I told moon to go and hide and I would count to 20 he quickly started running off as soon as I started counting.

Moons POV
Sun started counting and I quickly started running away,looking for a place to hide. I then went inside the play-structure I hid and as soon as I got comfortable sun had stopped counting and was looking for me.I then put a hand over my mouth to muffle any sounds I might make,then I heard sun enter the structure I was in I hoped he would pass me.I nervously but excitedly stayed quiet but then, sun suddenly pinned me on the ground I blushed but then started giggling "I guess you found me!" I said to sun who was looking at me...lustfully? I then asked "Sunny are you ok?" I asked a little worried he then went down and...but my neck! "Ah~! Sunny~!" I responded it hurt but felt...good...?"S-Sunny what are you doing?" Then sun answered "Your mine~"

————————————————————————————
CLIFFHANGER >:) Wow 281 words not that long ;-; but anyway how is my uh *Ahem* Special writing
Skills look so far :) ?