Jealousy..~ (suggestive)

Moons POV
I was on our bed in my pajamas, getting spooned by sun.I always get embarrassed when we do stuff like this.Suddenly I heard my phone go off I check the message and it's from...monty. He said he wanted to apologize for what he did.I nervously sigh before saying yes."Moonie? Who's that" Sun said curiously as he tries looking at my phone, I quickly push his head away gently."I-It's no one I just have to go." I heard sun whine disappointingly."Reallyyyyyy? Whyyyyyyy?" Sun whines out."Its nothing sunny just let me go please." Sun grumbles before unwrapping his arms around me and pouting.I giggle he acts like a kid sometimes.I quickly give him a kiss before getting dressed into my normal clothes and leaving the daycare.

Suns POV
As I watched moon leave I wonder..who could he have been texting that he wouldn't even show me? Could he be....No that's impossible! He would never!...right..?
I have to follow him quickly! But I have to be a little sneaky.I quickly grab my normal clothes and put them on before running out of our room and leaving the daycare where I saw moon go into the elevator? I quickly wait for the next one and step in."Buttons." Agh! I can't get distracted right now!I press a random floor hoping that moon might have gone to that one.I waited patiently until the doors open and I look around cautiously.There he is! I silently follow behind moon until my heart stops when I realize where he's entering....

Moons POV
I nervously walked into gator golf and looked around.
"M-Monty?" I call out.I look around until I find him raging at golf?- "UGH! WHY CANT THIS STUPID LITTLE PLASTIC BALL GET IN THE DAMN HOLE!?"I giggle at his screaming tho it was a little loud.He quickly hears me and his whole face turns red from embarrassment."A-Ah moon! I didn't see you there."he says as he nervously scratches the back of his neck."S-So moon I just..wanted to apologize for last time...I didn't mean to hurt or touch you at all! It's like something was controlling my body. But I am really sorry.." Monty looks down ashamedly before I place my hand on his shoulder and he looks up at me slowly."Don't worry about it I think I've gotten over it. I really appreciate the apology." "D-Don't expect it to be an everyday thing tho!" Monty snarls, I laugh."Hey uh moon? Do you want to hangout because Roxy is busy hanging out with chica and freddy is in his recharging station.But if you say no I understand." I think for a moment I really don't have anything to do so why not? "Sure I'm also bored what should we do?" I ask. "Definitely not golfing because I already broke one golf putt."Monty stated as I look over and..5 are broken- "Are you sure you only broke one?-" I ask as he looks at the broken putts. "Oh. Well crap whatever let's just go to the arcade and play or something.I nod happily because I finally get to see more of the pizzaplex instead of the stores and the daycare! We quickly leave gator golf until I see a glimpse of what looks like su- "Yo Moon! Look at this!" Uh whatever I'm probably just seeing things.I walk over to see a...really bad looking piñata of me..Meanwhile monty is laughing his ass off."PFFT- WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE THAT?-"
"I DONT KNOW? BUT WHOEVER MADE THIS ILL KILL THEM!."I yell out angrily and slightly embarrassed.Monty just chuckled and wheezes sometimes."Yea yea it's totally funny because it's not you, you gator f-"I accidentally slip on a ball left on the floor as I close my eyes tightly and bracing myself for the impact.until I opened my eyes and realized...I FELL ON MONTYS CHEST!?I quickly stand myself up blushing crazingly."I-I'm so sorry! I-I didn't mean t-to I just u-uh slipped!" "Whoa calm down there moon boy.I know you slipped it's fine but I like seeing you like this.Monty teases. "W-WHY YOU LITTLE!-" I continue screaming at him while he's just chuckling.

Suns POV
GOD DAMNIT! I KNEW IT MONTY IS JUST TRYING TO STEAL MOON AWAY FROM ME! I can't let that happen...I WONT let it happen.I growl deeply as i leave gator golf and go back into the elevator and press the button before tapping my feet impatiently.That bastard..First he makes me believe that he loved me and now moon!? No I'm done! The elevator door opens and a map bot comes out of no where and scared me. "Free map." It repeats that same sentence until someone takes the map.I didn't want to take it since my trash is full from the dumb maps.So I just push him out of the way until he starts following me."I don't want one." I state angrily.he just keeps following me until I finally had enough and just punched him."Finally gosh he's annoying." I roll my eyes as I make my way back to the daycare.I slam the doors open and slam them shut as I grab my phone and text moon that I needed him.

Moons POV
"YOU STUPID LIZARD! I SWEAR I WILL STRANGLE YO-" I get cut off by my phone going off.I grab my phone from my pocket and look at my messages and sees a message from sun saying that he needed me."Well lizard guess I have to go back to the daycare it was fun." "Yea it was,I'll and definitely be taking this" monty chuckles as he takes..the fucking piñata.I sigh disappointingly before waving goodbye to monty and leave gator golf.Monty also gave me a bag full of candies and collectibles! I love collect things so I almost exploded with joy when he gave me it.I step in the elevator and press the button and go on my phone until a minute later the doors open.I didn't bother looking up from my phone until I step on something."What the hell?" It was a map bot on the floor.He's probably dying but I could careless.I enter the daycare and close the door."Hey sunshine! I'm here what did you need from me?" I wait but sun doesn't come out like he usually does.Maybe he's in our room? I call our wire and take it up until I reach our rooms."hey sunny?"huh he's not in here either I'll go ch-I suddenly feel myself his the wall until I feel a warm breath on my neck."Oh moony~ you've been so bad, leaving me to go to monty~? Hmph that just won't do I thought it was clear...Your mine." I blush crazingly as I try and escape his grasp.Sun notices this and picks me up before throwing me onto the bed."Don't struggle moon~ there's no escaping your punishment~" "s-sun we can talk about this r-right!?" I nervously back up until I hit the wall.Sun quickly takes this opportunity and pounces on me and starts biting and sucking on my neck. "A-Ah~ Mh~ sunny~" I whimper and moan out while arching my back off the bed slightly.

Suns POV
Yes..now everyone will know moon is mine and only mine..~ I continue marking him before making out with him and holding him tightly against myself.I hear cute little whimpers and moans slip out of his lips~
After 5 minutes I pull away while moon is panting for air.I kiss him on the forehead."Remember your mine moon..~" "I-I will." Moon pants out. I chuckle before I scoop moon in my arms and start spooning him again.I hear him chuckle before he drifts off to sleep.I smile lovingly as I saw his peaceful face sleeping.I kiss him quickly before burying my face in his neck and falling asleep.

————————————————————————————
1343 words I got this lovely request from s4runk1yM00N
I hope you enjoyed it guys and I'll be doing the other ones aswell but be patient because sometimes I forget I have wattpad and I'm busy a lot but I hope you have fantastic days my little superstars! ^^