Sinbad noticed Reana staring at him. "What is it?" he asked.

She sighed with a resigned smile. "Nothing, we should get going." She knew very well that no matter what they told him, he would do as he pleased anyway.

----

The gates to the Knight's quarter loomed before them, guarded by two stoic Knights. Sinbad, bubbling with his usual enthusiasm, raised his arm and exclaimed, "Pardon me! Please let me join the Knights!"

However, the Knights showed no reaction, not even sparing a glance in his direction.

"...Huh? No response?" Sinbad scratched his head, looking perplexed.

"That's what I told you! Idiot!" Ja'far exploded, frustrated by Sinbad's antics.

Unfazed, Sinbad approached the guards with determination. "I want to join the Knights!" he declared.

Once again met with silence, he attempted a different approach. "Ah!" he pointed to the side. "There goes the Knight King!!"

He shuffled around, attempting to grab their attention, but the guards remained impassive.

"Alright, I'll try boldly from the front..." Sinbad muttered as he marched straight toward the gate. This time, the Knights crossed their enormous spears in front of him, blocking his path. "Why?!" he demanded. "I'm not anyone suspicious!!"

Reana sighed, ready to step forward and mediate, but Ja'far intercepted her. "Just let me speak to him..." he grumbled.

She chuckled at his determination. Sinbad, unbeknownst to him, was in for a beating.

Before he could reach him, one of the guards gestured toward a passing group of Knights, calling out, "Ruffian! Suspicious person!"

"Reinforcements! Run!!" Sinbad shouted suddenly, his demeanor shifting from confident to falsely panicked as he dashed toward his friends. The others followed suit, creating a comical scene of a sudden sprint away from the gates.

As they ran through the bustling streets of Sasan, Sinbad led the charge, his eyes wide with a mix of excitement and urgency. The Knights, most likely baffled by the sudden escape, didn't pursue them. The group only slowed down when they reached a less crowded area, catching their breath.

"That was a bit dramatic," Reana teased, grinning at Sinbad.

He chuckled, a mischievous gleam in his eyes. "Well, you have to keep things interesting, right?"

Ja'far shook his head. "You're unbelievable, Sin."

----

The atmosphere in the inn was calm as they all sat around the table, enjoying a quiet dinner. The few customers present added to the peaceful ambiance.

"They paid so little attention to you that it was really funny," Hinahoho laughed.

"I didn't think the Knights would be quite so unaccommodating," Sinbad sulked, munching on his skewer of meatballs.

"Of course. They're the governing organization that protects Sasan. Even if we get kicked out of the country, you can't complain if they're rude. Keep that in mind..." Ja'far admonished him.

"Ok. I'll definitely get in next time. My intuition says I can do it!" Sinbad declared with a determined nod.

"Good. You gonna sneak in from the back? I'll help," Hinahoho said with a grin.