Chapter 18: Back to Normal

Garfield POV:

When she woke up, she told me to go take a shower. I wouldn't, at least not till I knew she was ok.

When she stood up off my bed,she walked up to me and said," Go! You need a shower and a nap," I wouldnt listen to her.

"Ok,I guess I won't kiss you till then," she said as she turned around and put on some shorts and my orange sweatshirt that I let her borrow. She then put her hair up in a messy bun.(A/N: The out fit she is wearing is on the cover)

What she just said caught my attention, and I gave her a look. She wasn't bluffing.

I grabbed a towel and started to walk out of my room to the bathroom,until Raven got up and said,"I will be in the common room when you are done." She said and walked out.

I smiled and got undressed. Then realized that I hadn't taken a shower in several days. So she wasnt kidding. I got refreshed and got dressed in a black shirt and some sweats and walked out to go see my love.

My hair was really wet, so I tried to dry it. Didn't work the way I hoped it would.

She saw me fidgeting and started to giggle. I looked at her, she was under a blanket and watching one of our old favorite shows,Bones.

I moved over by her,and fell over the back,and my head landed on her lap. She smiled and ruffled my hair,which was still a little wet from the shower.

I was calm and relaxed. I had my girl back,I was watching one of my favorite shows, it was a bit cold in the tower, but she was under a blanket warm and I was next to her.

We where watching the show and I started to fall asleep, I wanted to stay up to watch her but sleep won and I dozed off, enjoying her company.

Raven POV:

I rubbed his back,and heard him breath slowly and evenly. He was finally asleep. He needed it. He hasn't slept since I was taken away,plus he had been flying and running and digging.

He needed sleep.I smiled and kissed his head, then put a blanket on him.

I slid from under his head to go make some hot tea. Cyborg walked in and was about to scream. But I put a finger to his lips and pointed to the couch.

I looked over the back of the couch and he was still asleep. I smiled.

"Sorry," he whispered, looking at Garfield.

"So you got him to get some sleep? Nice job," he said putting a metal hand on my back. I smiled.
Cyborg left and went to go work on his car. I moved to the other side of the couch. I lifted Beast Boys head and placed it back on my lap. He stirred a bit then dozed back off. I continued to watch bones and became quit sleepy as well. I moved Garfields body and curled up in a little ball and fell into a peaceful sleep.

One I had missed for so long.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hi readers,

How is the book?

Comment and vote

Love y'all

~Hannah