Chapter 16: Heart to Heart

Dick POV:
Star let me go. I hit the ground and rolled over to a bush. I hit my head on the back of a tree trunk. I blacked out for a few seconds. When I came back I saw Star standing in front of me.

I remember how much I missed her. She was the best thing that ever happened to me.

"There you two are," Beast Boy said. We where going around to see if there was anymore body's like those we buried the other day.

We found no more,which was good. But I saw what looked like a building beneath the trees. But I thought it was an abandoned home,so we skipped it and left it alone.

But maybe it was a hideout.

Starfire POV:

After the flight with Dick,I felt the relief. We where together once again.

We saw houses and animals,it was the beautiful. But we hadnt had time like this since we did the braking up.

It was awful. I just wish that we where together forever. I was hurt on the inside.

I never wanted to leave him, but he wasn't what he once was.

Anyway,when Dick found a house behind some trees,it looked suspicious. I wanted to investigate, but Dick said it was just a house that was abandoned. But it looked like it was used as a hideout.

We are now looking for raven still.Dick and I are looking west,while Cyborg and Beast Boy are looking on the east side of this Madagascar.

"Dick? Do you think we will find friend Raven?" I asked him.

He stopped looking around, and looked at me." I know we will,Star. She is brave and she is counting on us," he said.

I smiled at his answer and went up to him to give a hug. He hugged back. When we pulled away,I could see his smile.

I cupped his cheek with my palm and brought him closer. Our lips pressed together. I had missed his kisses for so long.

When I broke the kiss we just stood there for a little bit. Doing nothing till I blushed.

Emma POV:

I picked up Logan from his cradle and rocked him. Hearing his laugh reminds me of his father,my husband.

It had been so long since we have seen him. Logan has never seen him in his life. We where taken by Striker when I was 7 moths pregnant.

It has almost been 1year since I had seen him. Logan fell asleep in my arms. I placed him back in his cradle.

I closed the door to his room and walked out. As I did a maid ran into me. "Miss Emma," she said. "The master was looking for you. He still is in the Library," she said as I dashed off.

He would hurt me or even Logan if I was late. Oh I hope he will forgive me for not coming at his call.

I walked into the library and saw him walking back and forth. I stood,looking at him,waiting for his command. He motioned his finger for me to come.

I walked up the spiral stairs as he sat in his reading chair.

"Where were you? I called for you several minutes ago," he said.

"I am sorry,master. My child was crying. I had to put him down for a nap. Please do not hurt him,it was my fault," I stuttered.

"Emma,relax. I was just asking child. I have a job for you. Go down to the seamstress and ask her to create a beautiful gown for my bride," I nodded my head.

"And what if Miss Raven asks why we are taking the measurements?" I asked quickly.

"Tell her it is for a new outfit while we clean the one she is wearing," I nodded and left.

I raced to the basement and told the seamstress to come with me.

She was in for one hell of a night.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi readers,

Ik this chapter sounds really stupid,but it will get better,promise.

Comment and vote

Love y'all

~Hannah