Chapter 12: What now?

Garfield POV:
I slept,snuggled under her arm. I let her get hurt and did nothing about it. Thus time I was not leaving her side.

I started to dream again,which I knew would eventually lead to the nightmare again.

I saw everything as i had before. But this time there was no Trigon destroying my family. We actually went to the zoo and had a nice day.

When I woke up Raven stirred a bit but then relaxed.

I was getting a little hungry. I got out from under her arm slowly and carefully.

While i went to the kitchen,I decided to make her some tea for when she woke up.

"Garfield? What are you doing?" She asked. I look over at the couch to see her staring at me with those beautiful eyes.

"I thought I would make you some tea. You still like tea,right?" I asked

She gave me a look like 'duh, of course i still do'.

She tried to get up. But i stopped her,and gave her the tea.

"Thanks," I watched her sip it. She really likes the tea.

I thought and thought. Maybe that dream could be our future. But if it is what will happen to the other titans. My mind was puzzled and started to hurt. I sat down.

Rave noticed this and walked over to me. She placed a kind hand on my shoulder. I nuzzled my head into the crook of her neck.

I want a future with her. But she keeps backing away,and if we have kids what will happen to them. O started to tear up and cried.

I hadn't cried in a long time, Raven patted my back as I cried on her shoulder. She gave me a hug and I gave her a stronger one back. But not to strong she was still healing.

When I broke the hug, she placed a delicate kiss on my cheek. She then wiped away the tears with her thumb and I nuzzled my head in her palm.

When she was about to leave,I held on to her tighter,still not to tight.

"Please don't leave me. Not again," I said while still crying.

"Well I kinda have to use the bathroom. I'll be back soon. I won't leave you. I promise," she told me.

I loosened the hold I has on her. She gave me a kiss on my forhead and walked to the bathroom.

This time I knew I wasn't loosing her and she wouldn't leave me.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Hello readers,

Sorry for the delay and short chapter. I haven't had a whole lot of time this week.

Comment and vote

Love y'all
~Hannah