Chapter 5: Memories

Garfield POV:

I decided to put my comidy career on hold. Since Star had call me, I have been having nightmares about all of the bad missions that we have had and some of there results.

I decided that fake-Terra couldn't come. It was best. After all I think she just likes me know that I am a celebrity.

She always did love the spotlight. No matter who it was that she pushed out of the way to get it.

I started to remember all the times that she fought Raven, just for attention.

I felt like I should have done something every time. Because Raven looked hurt everytime the fights where over.

She never showed it,but I can tell.

I fell asleep on the ride there. I decided a limo was best since I might fall asleep behind the wheel.

My eyes closed,and I dreamt that I saw her,Raven.

She wore a blue halter sundress, with blue flats. I looked at our surroundings,and realized my head was in her lap.

We where in a park on a hill having a picnic.

I wore and fancy green shirt,some blue jeans and some old converse.

I than heard a little cry,and up the hill came a little boy and a little girl,who was crying.

"Mommy, Jacob tackled me," the little girl told raven as she ran into her arms.

The boy,who I assume was Jacob, said in protest, "I didnt do it on purpose. I tripped. It was an accident, mommy. I didn't mean to hurt Aurora."

The boy looked to be 5 and the girl 4. The boy had blonde hair and blue eyes with a hint of violet in them. He looked like I did before the incident.

The girl had blonde hair with streaks of violet in them. And her eyes where the opposite of her brothers. But she looked a lot like Raven, minus all the blonde and blue.

Then the kids tackled me. It felt nice to have a family. We ate and talked about what we would do the next day.
"Daddy? Can we go to the zoo?" Aurora asked me.
"Sure," I said smiling back.

As we where about to leave. Red poured the sky,and up out of the ground came Trigon.

I saw him kill Raven and our kids and I couldnt do a thing about.

---------------------------------------------------

I woke up,air filling my lungs. It was all a bad dream.That wasnt the first nightmare. I have been having them everynight for the past week.

I saw the sign that lead to Jump City.

We where almost there,good,so all these nightmares can go away.