AM NOT LEAVING

JUNGKOOK'S POV

i was feeling a bit restless after jimin went into the supermarket he was taking so long . i saw his list of groceries it was a small list he would have picked everything. my wolf is sensing something wrong is jimin in any sort of problem? i decided to check it out.

i went inside but jimin was nowhere to be found i saw the ice ceam board in one corner of the strore i remembered seeing ice cream on jimin's list so i went to check there surprisingly he was not there to thats when i heard muffled sob's and jimin's scent. i went to the back exit to check it thats when i saw something made me loose my control. a alpha was tryig to mark jimin and he was helpless at this moment jimin was crying so much but the alpha was not taking the hint and leaving jimin alone. he pulled his canines out thhats when i lost it i grabbed him and punched him until he passed out. jimin suddenly become unconcious . 

AUTHOR'S POV

luckly jungkook caught him and went to his car and payed for all the thing's jimin brought. jungkook in the back seat with jimin and placed him in his lap. jungkook started to scent him. jimin was getting comforted from jungkook's scent. he woke up and stared at jungkook. but he was still half asleep. jungkook started to shift his place that's.

gukie please dont leave me  jimin said 

am not going to leave you anymore i promise jimin jungkook said but jimin didn't heard it cause he went to sleep again

both of them went back to jimin's appartment jimin was now awake and went to the kitchen to make dinner to jungkook cause after the dinner jungkook will go back and he can get over with his heat. jimin was preparing dinner and jungkook was checking on jimin while sittin on the kitchen island. jimin and jungkok had dinner and after dinner jungkook had a can off beer. 

JIMIN'S POV

i was washing the dishes when i felt two strong arm's snaked around my waist. i was startled and turned to see that it was jungkook. he was resting his head on my shoulder and nuzzling on my scent gland. my breath's were irregular and i moved to the living room after finishing up the dishes.

all my chores are done you can go now alpha don't wanna waste your time no more . i said

am not leaving jimin 

wait what are you going to stay here w-why

jimin i had a beer and there is raining outside you want me to go now and get into an accident?

 am i an idiot or what i shouldn't have alowed him to drink god what am i gonna do now what am i supposed to do .

no no i didn't mean that you can stay alpha 

ok now come and sit here i want to talk to you about some things 

i was nervous what is it that he want to tell me is it important. it must be he seem's nervous is something wrong .

what he said next made me froze

'I CAN'T LEAVE YOU JIMIN'

TO BE CONTINUED